Monday, November 10, 2008

1300 Miles - Biking Simplified by Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

Chicago, IL USA: To serve as Inspiration to People of all Ages, I have been biking every Day since February 25, 1997. It doesn't matter if it's raining out. It doesn't matter if it's snowing out. It doesn't matter if it's windy out. It doesn't matter if it's dark out. It doesn't matter if it's light out. My neighbors will constantly see me biking through the Hoods in order to get to my Destinations. And, I'm happy to report that because of Biking for 1 Hour each Day, at the end of the year, I rake in (at least) 365 Hours of Biking, which is a small price to pay for the Quality of Health I am now experiencing.

Lost 4 inches of Baby Fat.
Find Money on the Streets.
Locate cell phones that have fallen from their owner's pockets or purses.
Safer than being on a block with gangbangers and/or pitbull walkers.
Breeze through areas faster than the red lights.

It's a total win-win situation that really has limitless solutions.

Besides the economic factors of owning a car, auto maintenance, parking expenses and upkeep, a Bike is the Dream Vehicle of the 21st Century. It binds families together and for those citizens who are dependent upon Public Transportation, it allows them the Ability to check out different neighborhoods that the trains or buses do not have direct access to.

THE ROLE MODEL ROLLS: The Coolest Event that happened to me because of my Biking Capabilities and Fitness is that on Sunday, October 5, 2008, I beat out over 318 other Gals all vying to get picked for the 2nd Segment of SHE's GOT THE LOOK that will be airing on TV Land in 2009. Not only was this a Thrill, but I was also the only 50+ (being 'Sweet 16 + 40' or 56 as of August 9TH, 2008) Personality selected from all the Contenders who not only were from Chicago (the 3rd largest Metropolitan Area,) but Women from States-away who flew in for the Competition. With Incentive like this, knowing that Exercise can separate the Winners from the Losers is indeed motivational (enough).

But enough of that -- you can read all about my Biking Secrets in all my KOOPERSMITHin' Blogs as I record each 100 Miles I have attained, here online:

Monday, November 10, 2007 - 9:07 AM -- Jarvis & Greenview in the Rogers Park Neighborhood -- I hit 1300 Miles...*
*NOTE: This Statistic is taken from the Date I purchased this Bike, Monday, May 29, 2008.

I'm out of here...starting on the next 100 now. C U on the Bike Train.

Posted by: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Creator of GORF-O-Metrics (R)
'How to stay Lean, Green & Keen in The Heartland with GORF'
(The Icon of The Green Movement)
GORF-O-Metrics is an Exercise Program as well as Manuscript on becoming and staying healthy.

11-10-2008 - 9:47 AM CST

Email me at: askoopermith(at)hotmail(dot)com for any Inquiries.

No comments: