Saturday, July 6, 2013

Spotlighting the Creative & Non-Stop Efforts of ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith for Jobs well done by Julia Kurtz, Federally Certified Spanish Interpreter/Translator: July, 2013.



LETTER OF RECOMMENDATON:  Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

 By:  Julia Kurtz

Evanston Illinois USA


July 1, 2013

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

It is with great enthusiasm that I write in support of Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith. I have known Adrienne since 2008 when we became acquainted at the Wilmette Public Library. I am a professional translator and interpreter and began to work regularly there, making use of the reference materials, computer room, and other library resources, and we soon struck up a friendship, both personal and professional. During the time that we have known each other, I have had ample opportunity to witness first-hand Adrienne’s work as a writer, publicist, and eventologist. She would often show me the various projects on which she was working, both for clients and her own creative compositions. In particular, I was struck by her skill at combining the written word and visual imagery and her engaging prose style. In addition, she is highly knowledgeable about the various forms of social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, among others, and the facility with which she uses these media is impressive.


About a year after we became acquainted, I first turned to her, seeking assistance with my own work. As a translator, I work in the legal and technical fields, for the medical and pharmaceutical sectors in particular, and the tight time constraints and lengthy size of many of these projects sometimes prevent me from adequately reviewing, editing, and checking my drafts before meeting a deadline. Impressed with Adrienne’s excellent command of English, coupled with her writing and research abilities, I sought her help as a copy editor and researcher, and her assistance has proven to be invaluable, time and time again. She was often to devise solutions to problems – whether linguistic or conceptual – for which I was unable find a satisfactory solution. If my volume of work could justify it, I certainly would hire her on a regular basis.


Based on our working relationship of five years and the impressive strengths that Adrienne would bring to any job, it is with confidence that I commend her to you in the strongest possible terms.


Cordially,

Julia Kurtz

Federally Certified Spanish
Interpreter/Translator


To speak/hire/interview me,  you may contact me directly at:


847-630-9201 – My Cell

847-448-0544 – My Voicemail


Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith@gmail.com

askoopersmith@hotmail.com


http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/


Facebook.com/Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith


Twitter.com/ASK_KOOPERSMITH


Li:  Linkedin.com/ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

PLEASE NOTE:

If you wish to hire and/or speak to Ms. Kurtz about her illustrious Career as a Certified Spanish Interpreter/Translator, contact me and I'll forward your Contact Info on to her.  She also works in several other languages.  Her Methods are especially attractive to far-sighted Authors/Writers who wish to tackle the ‘Foreign Marketplace’ by obtaining a Competitive Edge with their Selection of Stories, Articles, Books & Manuscripts. 

No comments: