Saturday, January 4, 2014

When in doubt, SPLURGE it out. How a Holidate became a Viral Sensation. Coming to a "Street" near you.




PREMISE:  I want to explore and gain more Mileage (that is:  Exposure + Visibility) for my HOLIDATES, NATIONAL SPLURGE DAY ©1994 and the Year of The Splurge ©2010 by instigating an Article or Series called:

 

60 CITY STREETS OF SPLURGE® ©2014
(modified possibly to ‘Streets of Splurge’)

 

whereby I (and my Partner/Fiancée, Robert E. Hofstadter – yes, the one who is from the Family who won 3 Pulitzers & 1 Nobel Prize) travel to 60 of the wealthiest and most affluent Cities in the World (some may be exotic and much warmer than Chicago) to  find, locate and report on the latest and greatest Splurges. 

 

I’m a Woman and I have my own SET of Values when it comes to SPLURGES & the Art/Action thereof;

 

Robert is a Man and has his own SET of Values when it comes to SPLURGES & the Art/Action thereof.

 

This is a good co-mingling of what is known as HE SAID. SHE SAID. 

 

FURTHERMORE:  Not only is this a great Alliteration; Topic and a Concept that the Queen of Splurge (as I’m referred to as) is noting  as to what is SPLURGE-worthy in these places, but this can be transformed into marketable Ploys as:

 

Videos; PBS Programs, a Travel Series and Books (for starters).

 

I am positive other reporters would pick SOS:  ‘STREETS OF SPLURGE ©2014’ up immediately as it’s neat and has all the Earmarks of what is TRENDING in our Social Media Networks. 

 

Robert & I are fully focused on ‘The Loveliest’ of the Lovely.  The most Luxurious of ‘The Luxurious.’  That’s why I am posting this BLOG to the Masses today to present this SOS:  STREETS OF SPLURGE Concept.

 

My primary Question that is the MAKER or the BREAKER of this Venture and it is: 

 

Who would finance this? 
 
 
If you are interested in this Venture, please contact me at:
 
askoopersmith(at)hotmail(dot)com
 
to initially set up a time to detail the particulars of such a Novel Concept, whose basic theme, NATIONAL SPLURGE DAY ©1994  is a Viral Sensation.
 
Thank you for your Time devoted to our Efforts of putting the Spotlight on what puts the POP into Pop(ular) Culture.   
 
Posted by:
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
'America's Premier Eventologist'
Creator - Founder - Spokespersonality:  NSD & YoTS
Studios 1437 & 1258
Chicago - IL USA
 
January 4, 2014 - 11:21 AM CST
 
 

No comments: