GYBO: Get Your Bird On® with the leading Bird Enterprise of The Day: BirdStory: The Book. The Movie. The Soundtrack to saving Nature. An #ASK_Chicago Production.
An Open Letter to BirdLovers & Advocates and those who want to “Change The Nature of Nature.”
Monday, July 20, 2015
RE: A Project with a 17 Year History, taking flight…
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
This Letter is to introduce a Multi-Level Creative Project about Birds to you that began in 1998 as a Child’s Book (Juvenile in nature but with an Adult Slant) entitled The Bird Who Didn’t Learn How to Fly ©1998 and then grew into a Multi-Dimensional Work-in-Progress that includes:
1) The Rewrite of The Original 20TH Century Book: BirdStory: The Bird Who Didn’t Learn How to Fly ©1998/2015;
2) A Movie Script (90-120 Minutes in Length) with 100+ Bird Issues that need Man’s immediate Attention that is currently being scored. All are topical and would feature my Viewpoints in Prime Time Guest Spots. I am especially happy to state one of my earlier Scripts of 2010 won the Scriptapalooza International Screenplay Competition in Hollywood beating out 3,164 other Submissions. Therefore, my Writings do have a certain Appeal that captures Audiences.
3) Birdictionary contains 654+ original Avian Terms (from 108 first created in The 1998 Version) that includes a total of 44 Acronyms and Campaigns (as of Monday, July 20, 2015) that help Birds out, especially with the troubling Line-up of Life or Death Catastrophes/Extinctions/Crysis they now all face;
NOTE: The Original Acronyms embed a lasting Impression for that/a specific Birdillian Crusade.
The Specific Campaigns provide a meaningful Look (for People of all Ages) to see what Actions must be taken to help The AP: Avians’ Plight across The Planet;
ABC: Avian Bird Campaigns® present themselves as Opportunities to indulge moreso into what I call ATB: All Things Bird;
4) Bird Word of The Day ©1998 derived from The Birdictionary of 654+Terms fall into 36 unique Categories & 1 Appendix (of course);
5) The Coloring Book gives Jobs to my Favorite Artists across Tthe World who deserve the Exposure;
6) The Calendar with Bird Photographs gives Jobs to many of the World’s top Photographers across The World who captures their Environment that many of us will never see if not for their discerning Eye;
7) The Copyrighted Holidate known as The Decade of The Birds scheduled for 2015-2025. This Phenomenon emanated from YOTB: Year Of The Bird that launched the Original Book in 1998. As “America’s Premier Eventologist” (a Title I received from Insight Magazine in August of 1997), I am well-known for the 1,900 Holidates I’ve created since Wednesday, July 25, 1990. 2015 marks the 25TH Year Anniversary that I introduced the Literary Genre of:
Eventology: The Art of Event-Making
Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith’s Campaigns for Humanity ©1990
to the World.
Due to the Depth and Extensiveness of this Project, I will then extend the Holidate through 2040 with a Slew of Clever Names, additional Research & assorted Findings that depict The Obstacles crossing Nature’s Way.
YoTA: Year of The Avian® is upon us now and is worked through my three (3) favorite Social Media Networks, my Blog, my own Set of Contacts and my lively/unique Writing Style that I’ve cultivated since I began my own Branding Company in 1979.
Presently to finish, produce, publish and distribute this immense and timely Project, the following are needed for BirdStory to succeed:
2) Angel Investors
3) Media Coverage: Interviews/Videos
4) An ASKian Column where my Excerpts, Quotes & Witticisms are printed as this Topic caters to not only Children but Adults. Compassion is boundless.
5) Movie Studio to produce the Animated Script associated with this Project.
HOW A PROJECT OF THIS MAGNITUDE BENEFITS YOUR VISIBILITY AS A HUMANITARIAN:
This Opportunity is advantageous to those who join in as I’ve headed my own PRAM: Public Relations/Advertising/Marketing Group where The Brand of ASK is internationally known. This is an Opportunity for all Bird/Ornithology Associations, Troupes, Nature Photographers, Artists, Educators and Media to become actively involved in not only The Written Word and Artistry of The Bird, but in knowing that TEA: The Ecological Aspect of how Birds relate to Nature is being brought to The Forefront of Our Days. This is what’s generically called a Win-Win Situation.
DONATORS of $500+ before
Saturday, August 15, 2015
automatically get 1 Tweet & 1 Facebook Post
sent out Monday through Friday
for 6 Months into my Pool of Avian/Media Contacts.
This will increase your Visibility
through the Holiday Season and New Year: 2016.
ENTERTAINING THE IDEA OF A PARTNERSHIP:
As this is Storytelling at its Best with its Roots based in Prehistory and those (Birds) who flew those “Friendlier Skies,” BirdStory (as a Collective) reflects how Pop Culture captures it all.
With Birdman winning The Oscar of The Year on February 22, 2015, Summer of 2015 is an Ideal Time in which to GYBO: Get Your Bird On® which is one of the Top Ten Campaigns touted in:
The Bird Who Didn’t Learn How to Fly ©1998/2015.
To reiterate: This Endeavor is set to run through 2025 with more Events scheduled through 2040 at which time I will be 88.
IN CLOSING: On behalf of The Birds, thhank you for your Time and anticipated Participation in this Project.
Sincerely, ASK: ADRiENNE SiOUX KOOPERSMiTH
Screenwriter – Author – Eventologist – Promoter
KOOPERSMITH’S GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS
“People read what ASK writes about…”
Studios 1258 & 1437
Chicago, Illinois USA
All Checks are made payable to:
Adrienne S. Koopersmith
Email me for Mailing Information.
For any and all Questions & Queries and/or to interview me, I'm available to speak to you at:
847-630-9201 – Cell