Wednesday, July 19, 2017

WonderWomanWednesdays notes those who put the WONDERMENT into Our Days & Nights.


ASK: ADRiENNE SiOUX KOOPERSMiTH
3iiMPRESS – iNSPIRE - iNFLUENCE
Koopersmith’s Global Communications
“People read what ASK writes about…”
Evanston, Illinois USA

Admiration is what IT is all about  no matter what IT refers to.  In this particular case for The Debut of the WONDER WOMAN Movie, I decided to salute the wonderful & wondrous Women I’ve been lucky enough to meet on Twitter since I incorporated this powerful Social Medium into my Daily Routines back in May of 2010.

Those Women are as follows:

@MorissaSchwartz
@palatialpublis1
@thewriterme
@suvarierol
@Flemska
@keet0007  Adriano&Paulina
@wosradio ~ Women of Substance News
 @Labedzki_Art   

Bettie Friend Koopersmith 
(Mother of @ASK_Koopersmith)
 born on & since: August 9,  1952)
2017: 65TH BiRTHDAY


@andelyons of Boston

@maudlynei  - Maudlyne Ihejirika: Author/Journalist Sun-Times

>^..^<


Visit Cannoli on Twitter at:  @TheYawningKitty 

Her BIO reads as:  Hi, I'm Cannoli!
 I was found weeks old, abandoned under a car with my litter. 
I now have a loving furever home with 3 kitties! #AdoptDontShop

>^..^<


Please feel free to visit them on their noted Accounts (listed above in the Twitterverse) in order to see what I mean. 

This List is posted every Wednesday throughout 2017.  If ample Funding and/or Sponsors / Angel Investors are found a  Who’s Who of WonderWomen® will be published, edited and distributed as a Point of Reference.


***

No comments: