Thursday, October 12, 2017

When you love your Pet, their Welfare is all that counts: Launching customized Pet Promotions fur all your #Pet BCD: Businesses, Concerns & Dynamics.



ASK/Chicago:  Editorial Note: 
Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 8:27 AM CST
Friday, October 13, 2 017 - 7:44 AM

October 13TH:  Day of The Black Cat


This Marketing Opportunity / opPURRtunity is in The Process of being penned:



The finished Copy will be perfected/purrfected by Friday, October 20, 2017 at Noon. It will include Photos and Fonts that I find add to my Efforts.



However, The Price (PURRice) of this Service is PURRmanently set for your Promotional (PURRmotional in Fluent CAT) Needs as We approach The Holidays and kick-start The New Year, my 39TH Year as one of the USA's leading Communications Guru and "Think Tank Leader" since 1999. 

=================================

FROM THE DESKTOP OF:
ASK: ADRiENNE SiOUX KOOPERSMiTH
kooPURRSMith's Global #Communi_CAT_ions
Chicago - Illinois 60626 USA
Twitter:  @ASK_Koopersmith


RE:  DOING IT FOR OUR PURRecious Cargo or do you say:  CATgo?





UNDER THE PURRSonality BRAND NAME OF:

ASK: Adrienne Sioux kooPURRSmith on Cats:

#ASK_kooPURRSmith_on_Cats: Twitter Handle

Once Upon A Time...as all Good Stories & Fables begin...a Siamese Kitten walked into my Life on June 6, 1962 who would forever transform (furever transFURm) my Life. Being a LEO-by-Birth and now getting my First Pet, I chose him but he really chose me.  I named that gorgeous Seal Point Siamese, Tha Hin, an exotic Name I chose (as I was even a WordSmith back then at nearly Age 10) from The World Book Encyclopedia under The Letter T for Thailand. I saw The Map of Siam and felt he needed a Name depictive of his Heritage, One Thing that has stuck with me the last 55 years since.  Life with Tha Hin was grand.  I'm only sorry, We did not take lots of Pictures as is customary now when a PET enters One's Household.




FAST-FORWARDING TO: November 4, 2016

A cold night on the North Side of Chicago.  I had moved into Town after graduating from Washington University in St Louis, Missouri on May 21, 1974.  Lucky for me I learned about The Animal Kingdom from the renown Dr. Michael Fox, one of the Top Veterinarians and Animal Behaviorists in The World, a Pioneer, a Genius of a Man.  He further instilled in me a great Love of Animals and how We must continually learn from them, as evidenced by Nature.





Now, as We all know, living in a Big City (as Chicago is amongst the top Three [3] in The USA) is difficult for a Pet Dog or Cat who (for the most part) is confined to an Area (a small Unit without access to freely play in a Backyard) while his/her Master goes off to work  - absent from The HOME for an 8 Hour Stint, if not longer due to commuting. It would always break my Heart seeing a Cat staring out of a Window high up in a towering skyscraper or 6-flat; yet I knew that CAT (was chosen) had a Home (a Roof over her/his Head, Bowls of Food and Love) and wasn't amongst The Tens of Thousands (more) euthanized because no one came forward to give that Kitty a Break that she/he needed.  As I said:





GIVE THAT KITTY A BREAK:


After all: Cats don't take up a lot of room;

They don't eat a lot;

They purr 'n  meow and acknowledge you in a sincere and true Manner, never biting off more than they can "chew" - which is symbolic of many Things...symbolically and spiritually-speaking, of course.  I was soon to learn that:

Into Everyone's Life (Human's, that is), a CAT should stroll in.

Walkin.

Jump in.

Pounce in.

Leap in.



They just have to be part and parcel (PURRt and PURRcel) in all of Our Lives since Felines are and comprise a vital Soul and steadfast Heart and Spirit (sPURRit) of a Family as Cats have been to me since Childhood which was a long, long time ago. Experience - exPURRience -  is the usable Term and Ideology here.



#Smitten_with_a_Kitten is a term I saw on The Internet not too long ago which really sums up how We Cat Lovers think of and subsequently feel about our Pets.





NOW: Being 65 Years and 2.1 Months young as of Today, Thursday, October 12, 2017, the Best Times of those Days of which there have been some:

65 Years and 2.1 Months (as stated before);
782.1 total Months;
3400.7 Total Weeks;
23,805 Total Days; and
34,279,200 Total Minutes**

as of Thursday, October 12,2017 at 6:10 AM (when this Blog) was first initiated

that puts Life into Perspective or PURRSpective when you Live your Life ATC: All Things Cat have been spent iN THE COMPANY OF CATS (C)2017 to which I can attest.




Therefore (thereFUR) to PURRticipate in my FURay (foray) into ATC:  All Things Cat like never done beFUR, beginning on October 15, 2017 a prepaid (PURRpaid) I am offering my PRAM: Public Relations - Advertising - Marketing and Branding Expertise - exPURRtise for the Amount of:




This $50,000 Value in  PRAM:
Public Relations - Advertising - Marketing


covers One Year's Retainer for my these  Services.  CATitude is a 24/7 around the Clock Career that cares for those Felines in the best way and manner PAWSible.





WITH A FIRM HANDLE ON BRANDING & SETTING YOURSELF APART FROM THE CROWD:  39 Years In The Making...



I know everything there is to know about Promotions as I am and have been titled as:



"America's Premier Eventologist"


and



Creator/Founder of the 1994 HOLIDATE known as:



PAW: Pet Appreciation Week (C)1994


that was dedi_CAT_ed to Tha Hin and now is handled by my SpokesCat, CALi, The Calico who repped for 7 Weeks her  Stint at the Pet-Friendly HiltonHotels (who turn 100 on May 31, 2019).  Cali also starred in my NPR: Planet Money Interview when News Anchor Kenny Malone flew from New York City to Chicago to interview me for The Day because of my HOLIDATE: National Splurge Day (C)1994.







SPLURGE ON YOUR CAT 'N KITTEN VIA ASK_kooPURRSmith's SERVICES:



As I explained WHO is more deserving than our beloved PETS (and those who need a Helping Hand) when it comes to SPLURGING?  I'm The Expert - GURU of this Holidate. exPURRt is how I like to describe that as this is My Way to support Felinehood and give all Cats a VOICE that needs to be heard, loud and clear.






EVERY DAY, I BLESS MY CREATIVE STREAK:  That's C_re_AT_ive Streak,

After all, IF not for me  - FUR ME -



PAW: Pet Appreciation Week (C)1994 

and 

National Splurge Day (C)1994.



would not have been invented - as is:  the most popular (and PUPular) Event to be celebrated!  That is on my Resume and I'm constantly being asked about it by BiG MEDiA.




NOTE:


$50,000 is The Service Cost for 24 around-the-Clock PRAM services.  





I work around The Clock and am a Social Media Genius whose handle on Cats is uncanny. Unlike most Publicists, when I get an Idea while asleep, I've taught myself to get up and write it down.  It's a Skill that took me Time to develop, but is most helpful to my Clientele.




Gmail me at:


Adrienne(dot)Sioux(dot)Koopersmith(at)gmail(dot)com



to discuss this One-of-a-Kind OpPURRtunity that covers every Angle.




CLOSING THOUGHTS PAWS to reflect...



#Jump_on_Board.  DO IT for your Pet - Past/Present/Future and The Generations of Pets that need more Exposure.  It's a Jungle out there. Floods - Hurricanes - Fires are Natural Events that affect The Quality of Life for our Animals.  In Big Cities, Pet Rents are enstated. It was never that Way when Tha Hin lived. He roamed outside.  He came home for his Meals. "Thy" (as We called my lovely blue-eyed Siamese) short lived a lovely Life, as a CAT should.  He was not a Prisoner; he was given Respect as a Species - a Life that needed to be himself.





I made sure of that, even as a Ten Year Old.  More People (like me) need to turn "The Tide" for them.  You can be part of this Movement.  Meowment in Fluent Cat, of course. A new Underground is being born & since I am a PURRmoter/Promoter, it is not Underground anymore, for the most obvious of Reasons.  For The Love of Cats...



>^..^>    >^..^>    >^..^>





Let's work together to make this happen.  It's now The  Close of 2017 when Year-End-in-Reviews are popular and a Branding Must-Do.  I can assist you in this Promotional for The Remainder of 2017 thus launching your Ideologies/Products/Books/Honors/Inventions into The New Year.





That  Quarterly Cost PrePaid by December 31, 2017 is:



$8,333.25 

if you begin on December 20, 2017
that bounces & launches your Brand into 2018



Feel free to email me for any Q&Q: Questions or Queries that may arise.  I'm only a Point & Click away at all times.  Social Media - Blogs - Direct Correspondence is The Wave of The Future.  Doesn't your Participation (PURRticipation) in The Cat Industry deserve that Variety of Branding?


As a Member of the Twitter Hall of Fame with over 102,000+ Posts created to date (since May, 2010) and heralded as "The Best Content in Today's Social Media Trends," this Opportunity (#opPURRtunity to The  CatLovers among us) is a once-in-a-Lifetime Chance to become an Influencer.  Luckily, CATS have Nine (9) Lives. 






Posted & PAWSted by:



ASK: ADRiENNE SiOUX KOOPERSMiTH

3i’s:  implant. involve. influence.

Screenwriter – Author – Eventologist – Promoter – Video Actor

KOOPERSMITH’S GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS

Chicago - Illinois USA

“People read what ASK writes about…”

STUDIOS 5820 - 1258 – 1437 – 3100 – 1710 - 1221

Chicago, Illinois USA


Gmail:  Adrienne(dot)Sioux(dot)Koopersmith(at)gmail(dot)com

Cell: 847-630-9201

Blog: http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/

Twitter:  @ASK_Koopersmith

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/adrienne.koopersmith?fref=ts






SOURCES:

https://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/age-calculator.shtml

** Calculation into Miniutes:  https://www.convertunits.com/from/23805+days/to/minutes







+ + + 

No comments: