Saturday, November 11, 2017

A Year-full of Militarily inspired Events: Hug A G.I.Day. Memorial Day. 4th of July. Veterans Day. Putting The Appreciation into our Hearts, Souls & Spirits.



Dateline: Saturday, November 11, 2017 

#ASK_Chicago:  A few choice Words & Observations on Veteran's Day: 2017 that will be 100 years old as of Sunday, November 11, 2018, next year.


"I didn't go to WAR, but they DID. 
And, for that, I will be forever grateful.  
Thankful & appreciative."


Quote of ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
"America's Premier Eventologist"
Creator of Hug A G.I. Day (C)1996
Founder:  EVENTOLOGY (R)
The Art of Event-Making
ASK's Campaigns For Humanity (C)1990

Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 5:18 AM CST
Chicago, Illinois USA


GOOGLE for more Info on The Celebration of:
Hug A G.I. Day (C)1996:


http://tinyurl.com/y9vest2m 



CONTACT INFO:

Query me directly on Twitter at 
@ASK_Koopersmith 
for Questions, Interviews,  Special Appearances, etc., regarding this Holidate or any of my other 1900+ that fall into 34 precise Categories as EVENTOLOGY [as a Literary Genre]
 turns 30 in 2020.

No comments: