Wednesday, May 16, 2018

YOU can now make a Difference in how every DAY is lead: Eventology at 30. The Special Events that move and influence The Masses into Action, all powered up by 1 Personality: ASK: AdrienneSiouxKoopersmith.

DATELINE:  Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 5:52 AM CST




ASK/Chicago:
I'm raising Funds for The Institute of Eventology. Please donate & share with your Network who appreciates how Original Literature moves, inspires & influences. This Compilation is what I've diligently and persistently set forth for 27+ years since July 25, 1990. Amplifying "The Positive in the Ordinary making it Extraordinary" is now trending across the Planet...of which I am proud to say, I am among those Pioneering Leaders whose Writings span Time and Space.

tinyurl.com/yb6wc7la

SOURCE: @gofundme
#May_16_2018
⚙️

 You may also want to refer to my Thursday, May 18, 2017 Blog entitled:

The Institute of Eventology®: 30 Years in the Making as of July 2020. How FUNDING advances The Arts & Dreams realized.
@
tinyurl.com/ldh46mc

for additional Details. I’m a Stickler for those Details that grow every Day with the Continuation of my EVENTOLOGICAL Advancements & Studies.

Contact:  Adrienne(dot)Sioux(dot)Koopersmith(at)gmail(dot)com
By all means, join up with me on Twitter at:  @ASK_Koopersmith



MY PHOTO GALLERY:   
A SAMPLING 
















No comments: