Friday, July 13, 2018

Let me tell you all about my CAT. Starting with a new CAT Holidate: The Best of all Times is spent CAT-side. Revelations & True CATfessions of a CATaholic.


ASK_kooPURRSmith_on_Cats:
KooPURRSmith's Global communiCATions
"People read what ASK meows and roars about..."*
Chicago, Illinois USA

DateLine:  July 13, 2018 - 5:49 AM CST*


Even a Tweet can provide (PURRvide in fluent CATese) Inspiration & InsPURRation when it comes to formulating and FURmulating Cat Events - HOLIDATES as I have termed the Word as in this one of:

=======

7-13-2018 - 5:30 AM CST

What hpns when U dont pay #CATtention (Attention 2 UR Cat) when on TV. B/c of that CAT both #Jerzy_Targalski, Polish Historian/Political Scientist & @rudybouma got 1000s of more LiKES. IF U look closely there’s 2nd CAT in back near Glass Door. #CATS_Know_Best® & when 2 photobomb!

=======

When you love CAT or love-a-Cat(s) even they cannot have too many Holidays and PlayDays that make their Days all the more enjoyable and entertaining. After all, when we PURRticipate with our PETS, our Lives are enriched.

VOILA:  #CATS_Know_Best® will be the Title & lead Event of Cali's & my forth (FURth) coming 2019 Calendar devoted to and spotlighting:

ATC:  All Things Cat.


2 comments:

Best Roofing Companies in Austin Companies said...

Nice blog but let me know the motive of this blog Buy Pet Products Online

Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith said...


Hi Robin: Thank you for asking.
This Blog is 2-fold:
Explaining about my 2019 CAli The Calico Calendar with its 107+ innovative & original CAT Holidates (as I'm the "Undisputed Champ of Holiday Creation") via CNN (February, 2018)
&
letting People know about my 2 Columns:
#ASK_kooPURRSmith_on_Cats:
#ASK_Chicago_on_CANINEISMS:

that I utilize in the Social Mediums I use. All of this falls under my PRAM: Public Relations - Advertising - Marketing Biz that I've headed since 1979.
What about you?