Thursday, August 9, 2018

What I waited an entire Life Time 4: 66. Like the Route. Route 66. Here Today. Older Tomorrow. How the ASKian Formula for Longevity plays itself out. And, I do mean #PLAY. Even if the WAIT is 24,106 Days long, there’s lots 2 do in the Mean @TIME.

"Just another Day in America here on Planet Earth, but this one is far different than any other.

Just arrived at that Milestone Birthday @ 4:45 AM with Cali & Robert @ my Side...
Sirens R sounding all over the City; not because there's a Ticker Tape Parade or anything, but because an Urban Area always experiences Urbanic Tragedies.  Although Situations have occurred in my life, none can be categorized as a Tragedy, maybe because I've always kept an Optimistiq State of Mind knowing: 

Yes, this too shall pass...

My Friend Sharon states that after 65 is passed (done and over with - nothing but a Fond Memory); it's an all-together different Mindset and Ballgame. To me, it's a complicated one and one in which those Tragedies do set in, especially when unmet Expectations are realized and that certain Fulfillments will not be fulfilled after all.  However, the Harsh Reality does surface in that We (as BabyBoomers of this Day & Age & Timeslot) do not have:

Another 65 years to squander away...

So with that Thought in mind, keep your Priorities First after your Cat & the Ones you love.  After all, You are in command & you didn't make it this far FOR NOTHING.

Just another Day in America here on Planet Earth, or is it?"

Quote of: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Thursday, August 9, 2018 - 5:24 AM CST

FUN MATH GAME:
https://www.convertunits.com/dates/from/Aug+9,+1952/to/Aug+9,+2018

I'm especially interested in TIME & Numbers and how those affect/effect/defect Our Lives when certain Outlooks are put into place. What can improve them?  What should be eliminated; what can be gained if you turn & switch something (possibly a bad Habit or Addiction)…

by getting a CAT...Pet Dog... (for Starters).

NOW:  If you type into Google the Date you were born to the current Date, the precise Calculation will be  precise  in the Determination of how long you've lived...as in the Example (mine) below:

Derived from this Website, 1 of my Favorites!

Number of Days between August 9th, 1952 and August 9th, 2018

24,106 days is equal to 3,443 weeks and 5 days.
The total time span from 1952-08-09 to 2018-08-09 is 578,544 hours.
This is equivalent to 34,712,640 minutes.
You can also convert 24,106 days to 2,082,758,400 seconds.
Today is 8/9/2018 and 8/9/1952 is exactly 24106 days before today.

THANK YOU for spending Part of your Day with me on my Birthday.

FOR THOSE WHO CARE TO DONATE:
1 of my earlier Tweets read as:


#ASK_Chgo:
#August_1_2018
A Week from 2moro on Thurs, #August_9:
#August_9_2018
I turn 66! 
Like the Highway.
In lieu of Gifts 4 all the Fine #NEWS & #Networking that I provide, pl #donate generously 2 my #FUNDRAISER 4:
The #Institute of #EVENTOLOGY @
tinyurl.com/ychjtrk7



No comments: