Monday, June 10, 2019

When QuickBytes & SoundBytes merge into your Day, what's better than a CALENDAR of HOLiDATES?

The 4 Items for a Successful Writer-on-Fire.



The Following is considered my Online GET TO KNOW:

#ASK: #ADRIENNE_SIOUX_KOOPERSMITH

as a Creative Thinker & Writer/Artist
who is applying for a Position at your Firm.

What's known as #Genius_Consultations are also available.

As you start to seriously think of your Moves into the new Decade:

2020

that arrives in 97 more Days from Today,

Thursday, September 26, 2019

all you need do is #ask_ASK.

I invite you to read, enjoy and share the Copy (found below)
with your Network.
Living in Chicago, the Third Greatest City in the USA,
I am indeed a SATELLITE OFFICE
with a proven History who keeps my Eyes
on The Future, Day-by-Day.

NOTE:  The following Text was
originally sent to Quibi in Los Angeles.


0----------------------------------0




Monday, June 10, 2019 – 11:15 AM CST



Mr. Jim O’Gorman
Head of Talent & Organization
Quibi:  Quick Bites
6555 Barton Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90038 USA 




RE:  Something cool is coming to your mobile device — "quick bites" of captivating entertainment, created by the best talent, designed to fit perfectly into any moment of your day.


With The #Emphasis on:

…of your Day…




Dear Mr. O'Gorman


I am so excited about The Debut of Quibi. Much of its Appeal is because of your Emphasis on CONTENT. Intriguing CONTENT spins our World around; transforms our Days into ENJOYMENT Centers & hooks us up to these Talented Personalities responsible for its Formation. Which brings me to:  The Question I need to presently ask is: 


Can a Person (as myself) 
submit to you at Quibi my own Career Position,
a Description no other Person has accomplished
as a Leader in the Pop Culture & Event Industries?





As a Creatif (cited by Fast Company Magazine in their June, 2010 Annual Most Creative Edition on Page 30 depicted above), I am The Mastermind of a Literary Genre called:


EVENTOLOGY

The ART of EVENT-Making

Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith’s Campaigns For Humanity ©1990



generated and launched on #July_25_1990 at 9:45 PM CST.


Within that Realm and (as of Today, June 10, 2019) 2,500+ HOLIDATES TO CELEBRATE in 38 Categories are on Record.


Its Spin-Off:


CALI’s CALENDAR,

PURROCLAIMS

 2019-2029 is as:


THE DECADE OF THE CAT ~ FELiNE ©1997 ©2018


giving us an additional 325/366 EVENTS that have been cleverly created to help CAT Lovers bond better with their loveable PETS. With an astounding 79 million CAT Lovers in The USA alone, this is a Mega-Chunk of our Population who immediately gravitates to ATC: All Things CAT, a captive Audience that Quibi could immediately have access.


I have become well-known and The Go-To-Leader & Source for creating these HOLIDATES as the following Interviews detail with the following major Networks reveal:  


NPR’s Planet Money: tinyurl.com/ycbpx4jw
CNN: tinyurl.com/ycz8baee
Newsy:  Check Times: April 11, 2018
WGN Morning News ~ Channel 9: tinyurl.com/ycc8ulmq
New York Times: tinyurl.com/ycdp83ac
StoryCorps/Brooklyn:   https://storycorps.org/discover/archive-partners/
VOA: Voice of America – Russia Network:  tinyurl.com/y5q2nsm7



On-Air with Larry & Robin:  Chicago's Very Own.


THE DEFiNiTiON OF ECSTATiC:


I was delighted when Two (2) Anchors/Producers from New York City flew from New York City to Chicago to interview me for their Programs in April of 2017 and November of 2018.


Since July 25, 1990 at 9:45 PM CST, my Ideas have formally been transformed into HOLIDATES (derived from the Two Terms: HOLIDAYS + DATES = HOLIDATES) defined as:  Goodwill, Humanitarian, Altruistic, Educational, Recreational, Patriotic, Spiritual, Fun-Time & Fun-Type HOLIDAYS but with an Action Activity attached that show People how to ENJOY The Essence of each Day of our Calendrical Year.  I consider these to be in the Vein of AESOP’s FABLES, my Favorite Author, whose Name (coincidentally) is embedded in mine. 

A-dri-E-nne S-i-O-ux koo-P-ersmith


When Cue Entertainment Columnist, Mary Carole McCauley (from The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel) drove from Wisconsin to Chicago to Interview me 23 years ago, her Front Page Feature of September 1, 1996 began with: 


“When God created the world and put 365 days and nights in a year,

 He somehow neglected to dedicate them.

Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith is taking up the slack.”


Since then, my Titles from The Media are:

***


“America’s Premier Eventologist”

Insight Magazine ~ Gene Koprowski

 Washington, DC ~ 1997



“The Premier Eventologist in The History of The World”

The Chicago Tribune ~ Eric Zorn

  Chicago, Illinois ~ 2001



“The De Facto Architect of Holidays: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith”

Ripleys Believe It or Not! ~ Colton A. Kruse

  Orlando, Florida ~ 2017



“The Undisputed Champ of Holiday Creation”

CNN ~ Douglas Criss

 Atlanta, Georgia ~ 2018



“The Gatekeeper of Eventology”

Newsy ~ Cody LaGrow    

Chicago / New York City/ Washington, DC ~ 2018



“Pioneer Woman Holiday Collection”

  WGN Morning News ~ Larry Potash & Robin Baumgarten

 Chicago, Illinois ~ 2018



***

My First of 6 Titles I ever received.
From Gene Koprowski.  
Thank you, Gene. 
I think of you every Day.


You cannot place a Monetary Amount on The Value of Original CONTENT as to what I have created here. 


“Imagination is an Unstoppable Force.”


ASK QUOTE

Monday, June 10, 2019 – 9:31 AM CST


Especially as I approach my Thirtieth Year and Fourth Decade of bringing a new, rational, highly unconventional & in-depth Perspective to brand each Day in how I see fit.


This Plethora of CONTENT spawns and breeds still more CONTENT in an Environment where CONTENT is Queen, King, Princess, Prince, Pets and Fiefdom.  Aligned with an Organization as Quibi (who sees The Power in my Words and Wisdom in my Thoughts) is instrumental as 2020 marks my Thirtieth (30TH) Year ABC: Anniversary ~ Birthday ~ Celebration Milestone since I inaugurated and methodically began The Adventure + Journey of introducing:


 EVENTOLOGY

THE ART OF EVENT-MAKING

Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith’s Campaigns For Humanity ©1990.



Truly the most unique Literary Intellectual Property created by One Solo Practitioner (me),  EVENTOLOGY reaches and touches The Heart, Soul & Mind of every Single Person (born and to be born) by improving their Quality of LiFE immensely by implanting Thoughts, EVENTS and Visions to comprehensively sharpen their Days & Times ahead.


SERViNG AS AN URGENT & COMPULSORY ALTERNATiVE:


Because We are all living in extremely caustic, violent, volatile & hateful Times, We desperately need streaming and trending Waves of Good News, Kindness & General Doses of Goodness & Goodwill to restore Sanity & Sound Mental Health as My HOLIDATES would (continue to) do in The Form(at) of Quibis (Quick Bites).

The EVENTOLOGY Roster contains 2,500 HOLIDATES. 333 of them are named:

EAT-Vents®

(dealing with FOOD Consumption) and are oriented to show People how to eat healthily & wisely (especially so since The Obesity Epidemic is sweeping and affecting both Humans and their PETS). 

My Beautiful CALi. 
That Face who has inspired ~ insPURRed 
325/366 Feline Holidates.

As a Marketer, I envision CALi’s CALENDAR (the only One of its Kind that contains all-original CAT (r)elated HOLIDATES spreading across 870 Pages to date) as most befitting and beneficial to THE PET INDUSTRY that anticipates in 2019: 


$75.38 billion will be spent on our PETS in the U.S.


according to APPA:  American Pet Products Association1.  Ninety (90) of those Pages alone are poignant CAT Quotes of Intellect and Means that need to be published as a Motivational ~ MEOWTiVATiONAL BOOK, aside from her CALENDAR that is now at the Encyclopedia Level.  


This Mission & Intent of these Two (2) colossal CALENDAR CREATiONS are carefully accomplished with Flair and Finesse fabricated to fit into (y)our busy (and sometimes now distraught) Lives.   

As one of my Close Friends states: 


“If you were Catholic, Adrienne,

you would the Patron Saint of Events.”


I intend to vigorously carry-on with EVENTOLOGY for the next Decade as I have already proclaimed and declared:

2020-2030


as


THE DECADE OF EVENTOLOGY©1997

&

THE DECADE OF THE EVENTOLOGIST ©1997


focusing on my Literary Prowess & Social Contributions made to(wards) The Welfare of Society that grows exponentially far greater every Day.  Furthering those specific Goals/Objectives and of providing the most unique DAY-ly CONTENT to a wider and sweeping AP: Audience & Platform is front and center.



Separating ~ sePURRating YOURSELF FROM THE COMPETiTiON:

My CONTENT (and its CONTENT) requires my own Special Touch.  My Desire now is to be retained/hired, backed and supported by a major Media interest Group (as Quibi) who has an International & Virtual Reach that goes beyond my (already meticulously established) 40-year Span and Network of heading my own:



PRAM: Public Relations – Advertising – Marketing

Brand of ASK_KOOPERSMiTH


(established in September, 1979) where I ambitiously put ‘THE POP’ into POPULAR CULTURE.  

LiKE. NONE. OTHER.


And, of course, The PRODUCTS that spring forth from each HOLIDATE is insurmountable. As an Example:  CALi’s CALENDAR has spawned Ten (10) lively and useful PURRODUCTS found online at:


https://tinyurl.com/y3xefp3d

The Bottom Line is:


“Who doesn’t love an
EVENT?

That’s what LiFE is all about.

Mine just happen to be in a League of their Own

as delineated by Doug Criss of CNN

who interviewed me in June 15, 2017,

stating I am

‘The Undisputed Champ of Holiday Creation.’”



ASK QUOTE

Monday, June 10, 2019 – 8:49 AM CST



Living in the Third Largest Cosmopolitan and Metropolitan City in The USA, I would continue working from my Studio here.  Additionally, I would take it upon myself to serve as your ‘Satellite Office’ since having an extra Set of Eyes & Ears is mandatory when a new Company ‘breaks out.’ As an accomplished Researcher, my Network stems from Kindergarten (circa 1957).   An Exclusive can be offered in order to preserve this priceless Collection. 



You cannot have any Thing but
 FUN with Cody LaGrow of Newsy...



iN CLOSiNG:

Please let me know if there is any further Interest in my PRODUCT with you @ Quibi.  I certainly hope so!  This Copy is to serve as my Introduction Letter & Resumé since I cannot possibly include the vast Amount of Text ~ Context I have creatively penned since July 25, 1990. Google my Name & HOLIDATES and you’ll be pleasantly surprised.  1,347 Blogs have been penned at Blogspot.com for my Readers & Network’s Consumption.


Thank you for spending your Time with me here, devoted to my Special Request, Mr. O’Gorman.  I hope to hear from you soon.  Wishing you all much Success in The Launch of Quibi and in keeping us all as entertained as possible Day-in and Day-out.


Sincerely,

ASK: ADRiENNE SiOUX KOOPERSMiTH

Koopersmith’s Global Communications

“People read what ASK writes about…”

Chicago – Illinois 60626 USA


847-630-9201

Adrienne(dot)Sioux(dot)Koopersmith(at)gmail(dot)com 


ASK:







©1952-2019:  ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

All Rights Reserved.





No comments: