Friday, August 9, 2019

Hey, Hey, GOOD LOOKING: How'd U get so old so fast! πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸΎ At this MOMENT in Time, fleeting as IT is... I just turned 67. Forging my way thru my last Set of 33 Years...



🦁🦁🦁

 This constitutes a Birthday Blog:  BB: #BirthdayBlog
...if anything does...
Thoughts from a ripened BabyBoomer
(influential & educated)
 caught LiVE here
 on Blogger.com-ing @ U.


How I looked on October 17, 1989 
(nearly 30 years ago)
I was even #air-brushed back then
 when our #Hashtag was merely:
The Pound Sign
The Number Symbol &
The TickTackToe Board.



Written:  Friday, August 9, 2019 - 4:04 - 4:44 AM CST

DOB:  Date of Birthday:  August 9, 1952 @ 4:45 AM CST in Mendota, Illinois 61342 USA to
Louis & Betty Koopersmith, the Oldest & Best of 3 Children.

Pictures will be posted during my Birthday Month.  Stay tuned.

Special Thanks to Robert & CALi, The Loves of My Life (or what's left of it) who I adore immensely.  Inspiring & Supportive both.  That's insPURRing & supPURRtive in fluent CAT.

Bob & CALi:  Summer of 2017

I asked BOB if he remembered what he was doing on Saturday, August 9, 1952, the Date of my Birth when he was just a wee wee lad calculated at 913 Days or 2 Years 6 Months & 1 Day old (living in Hamilton, Ohio, his Hometown as a small and fragile Boychik, Son #2) & he said:  "Pooping & Sleeping."  That's about all he does now, Decades later.  Some Habits are hard to break in our Cycle of Life.


Life.
Goes.
On.




PHOTO CREDITS:  Preserving The Dynasty
Jon Abeyta -  Los Angeles, California Photographer to The Stars (Picture of me)
I took the Photo of Bob & CALi with my Throwaway Camera.  Now my Phone takes my Pics 4 me.


FURTHERMORE:
IT's MY BIRTHDAY #67 
BUT U GET A SiOUXPRiSE:
SURPRISE

DONATE: $1,000 or more to my Institute of Eventology and you receive  a Post-a-Day (linking you to my 62 year old Network of Relevants) through my next Birthday in 2020, 
 
The Decade of Eventology, 
and
The Decade of The Eventologist, 

my 30th Year of being 'The Undisputed Champ of Holiday Creation' per Douglas Criss of CNN.    This Offer expires on August 16, 2019 at Noon - a Week from Today. 

Called:  Giving Back ~ GivingBack.  When a WIN-WIN Situation works for the greater Group of #Planet_Earth.

GQ: Got Questions?  Contact me for Particulars ~ PURRticulars at :

adrienne.sioux.koopersmith(at)gmail(dot)com

🦁🦁🦁

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing Adrienne! Time waits for no one indeed.

Alessandro Machi said...

Is August 17 Black Cat Appreciation day?