Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith ~ Chicago, Illinois USA: On the finest Compliment I have ever received. Thank you, Dr. Sood... 🌏 😺 👩 On The ART of becoming an Overnight Success. Sometimes, it takes 67 years.


FROM THE DESKTOP OF:
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
The Undisputed Champ of Holiday Creation
Chicago, Illinois USA
DATELINE:  Tuesday, September 17, 2019 - 9: 56 AM CST


On September 13, 2019, I posted News about one of my Holidates, International Skeptics Days (C)1997 as it was Friday, the 13TH  & I thought this would amuse my Readers.  I verified and accredited The Holidate by attaching The URL of an Article that was painstakingly penned by Douglas Criss, Digital Editor of CNN in Atlanta on February 26, 2018. At the top of The Page, Doug's Feature included The Portrait of CALi My CALiCO's & me that my Friend, Kaley Mullins took of us on March  10, 2017, a few Months after We had met on November 1, 2016.  I had no Idea that People would read it - get it.  Then, the next Morning I returned to my LinkedIn Account (where it was posted) to find this elegant Compliment from afar...

from a Person I did not know...

Dr. Yogesh Chandler Sood

Pradesh, India
Promoting the Cause of Education


who clearly understand what I have been doing the last 29 years.

His Post of Saturday, September 14, 2019 - 8:33 AM reads:

Her very face reflects her inward beauty and nobility !  She may be termed as spirituality and humanity personified.  An animal can feel so comfortable only in the arms of a kind and compassionate soul !  See how the spirits of the two are unified into one to render divine joy to both of them and it's a stage of perfect unity & piousness !  She created around 1900 holidays as per your assertion is phenomenal signifying the maxim of humanity as Divinity !  In the present day world of sky high materialism and selfishness, we find no time for social causes and here is a human and that, too, a woman who has kindled the flame of not me but you for which she deserves helps of kudos, acclamation and moral support !  Hats off to her notable contribution to a glorious cause!  Your connection is as tall as magnanimity as you yourself is !  Felicitations to both of you!

NOTE:  Sometimes, it takes more than 67 years to be so honored.  That was well worth 'The Wait.'  Thank you, Dr. Sood...


Doug's Article is online at:


No comments: