Thursday, December 30, 2010

Closing out 2010 - Final Thoughts on a Year well-done.

EDITORIAL NOTE: Total Blogs to date: 522
This is the/my 201st Blog for 2010.
2009 (177)
2008 (129)
2007 (15)

"When Blogging matters, KOOPERSMITHin' is WRITE-on Target."
Quote of ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Pop Culture Maven


Last year, I had a top 10 list. This year I don't. That's because I was very busy this year.

In June, an article appeared in Fast Company Magazine about my Holidate, National Splurge Day (C)1994;

In July, I beat out 3164 other screenwriters and placed as a Quarterfinalist in a Hollywood Screenplay competition with my penning of: iN THE COMPANY OF ANTS (C)2009

In August, I turned 58 at the same time my 40th Year Class Reunion from High School got under way

and the rest of the time was devoted to more writing, more blogs; more tweets; more social networking and correspondence.

My major production is of:

SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature (TM)
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race (C)2009

With TOYS being as popular as ever and with TOY STORY 3 placing as the most popular movie of the year, I am confident that SKiN will continue with its Premier and 6 Sequels that I work on daily.

2010: A good year indeed and one that is most memorable in ASKian Archives.

Penned by: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Screenwriter - Eventologist - Author
Chicago, IL USA

Posted: 12-30-2010 - 12:22 PM CST

No comments: