Tuesday, March 4, 2014

HUG A G.I. DAY ©1996 - ASK's Miltiary Holidate celebrates its 18TH Year in 2014.

In Twitter Format

ASK/Chgo: 2day is the Day in which we HUG: HUG A G.I. DAY ©1996 2014 Style. Why is this HOLIDATE is so significant?


In Facebook Format


ASK's Eventological Announcement: 

TODAY is the Day in Calendrical Time – the only Date in Human History -  that is MILITARY COMMAND: ie:  “March Forth’ – therefore, as ‘America’s Premier Eventologist’ I have deemed this Date as:

HUG A G.I. DAY ©1996

 now in its 18TH Year.  The cool thing about it is that it also falls on the Birthday of my Residence, Chicago, IL USA that is 177 years old & Russ Kracke’s Birthday (who is a timelessGgenius)  which is cause for yet MORE Celebration. 


For more info, check out my Blog at:  http://tinyurl.com/ozla9ge


entitled:  HUG: HUG A G.I. DAY ©1996 exposed: 2014 Style. Why this HOLIDATE is so significant.

 
Posted by:
ASK:  Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Koopersmith’s Global Communications
“People read what ASK writes about…”
Studios 1437 & 1258
Chicago – IL USA



©1979-2014.  ASK: ADRIENNE SIOUX KOOPERSMITH.  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. 

No comments: