Saturday, January 16, 2016

#ASK_Koopersmith/Chicago: How I would handle The El Chapo Controversy. Blog #1210



ASK/Chicago:  Commentary on Sean Penn’s Encounter.  I am very worried about The Welfare of Mr. Penn & Ms. Kate del Castillo (Mexican Actress), who dynamically and fearlessly facilitated the meeting with El Chapo in October (2015). 

 

 

 

AND, I’LL TELL YOU WHY:  While growing up in Downstate IL, unbeknownst to people in my community during the 1960s, the town was being filled with Drugs and used as a central drop-off point (in the Middle of no-where no nothing really happens)  for Dealers that would drive out to Mendota and “load up.”  Since I was the First Child (a bit revolutionary by nature) and because my Father was Mayor (for nearly 16 years), most of The Townspeople thought I could get away with anything as “Daddy would bale Adrienne out of jail.” 

 

 

Due to the fact that I was and still am “very artsy” I chose to hang with the HIPPIES and not the in-crowd at School who would gather at Lake Mendota & smoke pot & drop acid, ludes, psychedelics (whatever they liked and whatever was popular at the Time). 

 

 

I never smoked or partook, just saying that I did not want to “ruin and wreck my Body or Mind” which was pretty cool since they respected me. 

 

 

However, at one point during the Summer of 1968 one of my Friends (who is on Facebook but I will not mention his/her name) told me that I had a “Number” on my Forehead” – meaning  “The Big Boys – The KingPins” were suspicious of my Motives, thinking I was an Informant or what We called back then: A Narc.  A Narcotics Agent who would bust you - going undercover.

 

 

Well, needless to say, I was scared shitless (one of those Woodstock Terms) but I dared not tell Mom so I just cooled my jets and stayed home for a spell.  Luckily, nothing happened to me – otherwise, you would NOT be reading this Excerpt, but since then, GREED has really infiltrated The Planet.  What happened to me is a tiny Microcosm of what happens in that World. 

Therefore, I was thinking what and who could be contacted to alleviate this horrific Repercussion that sprang from a Good Motive that Mr. Penn initially had in mind and a Thought rolled in Friday Night yesterday and that is:

 

 

For THE POPE – Pope Francis to visit El Chapo in Prison.  I would assume that Guzman is Catholic or was born to a Catholic Mother.  It’s always nice to get Visitors and if anyone could get through to him, it would be The Pope.  Even a Skype Appearance may help this Situation. 

Too much Violence & Crime is happening on our Streets of America and across The World Today.  Maybe this “Small Encounter” will make someone stop and think and pursue a different Course on the War on Drugs that is killing far too many; destroying lives and homes and assassinating Man in The Prime of his Life. 

 

 

The following are the Two (2) Tweets I sent out a few minutes ago. 

 

@CharlieRoseShow 1 way 2 alleve TheMexicanCartel re @SeanPenn’s ElChapo Encounter is 4 @Pontifex 2 visit Drug Lord @ Altiplano Federal Penitentiary.

 

@Pontifex 1 way 2 alleve Mexican Cartel re @SeanPenn’s ElChapo Encounter is 4 U 2 visit Drug Lord @ Altiplano Federal Penitentiary & #talk.

 

I’m hoping for The Best.

 

Posted by:
ASK: AdrienneSiouxKoopersmith

Koopersmith’s Global Communications

“People read what ASK writes about…”

Chicago – IL USA

@ASK_Koopersmith

 

For further Consideration and help in distributing, the above Exposé was also sent/routed to:

 

https://www.facebook.com/CharlieRose/?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/PapaFrancescoJorgeBergoglio/?nr
https://www.facebook.com/60minutes/?fref=ts

 

***

No comments: