Sunday, December 31, 2017

#2017_The_Year_that_I: Putting THE POP into Pop Culture 1 Character at a Time. America's Premier Eventologist, Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith hysterically & historically abbreviates The Moments of your Past Year into 280 Characters; thus allowing more Time to be spent on this, that & whatever moves U into Action. An #ASK_Chicago Special Edition: #December_31_2017 ~ 2:22 PM CST.




Chicago, Illinois USA

RE: Because it is all about the #Hashtag:

Time to finish off "The Year" with a Concept that conceptualizes and capsulizes your Year:

2017

in only 280 Characters.

Yup, this is IT:

What I call a #POSTDOWN!

And this was my First Premier Post that quickly read as:

#ASK_Chicago: #2017_The_Year_that_I:
toppled 104,000 Tweets sent out
got Smartphone becoming PhotoJournalist
interviewed by @NPR @planetmoney
listed as @Ripleys Personality
moved 4 @TIME s
#stay_CAT_tioned @ @HiltonHotels  4 7 Weeks w/ #Cali_My_Calico

love(d) a #Cat all the more.

But wait there are more 
that I will be airing during the Close of 2017.  


ROUND 2: 10:41 AM CST

#ASK_Chicago:
Launching The #TiME _liest #Tweet ever
#2017_The_Year_that_I:
Wrote 35 Posts; attractg 6119 Hits equatg 174.828571 #Readers per post. Now thats #Entertainment
Tried 2 avoid as much #Housecleaning as possible; #PAWSsible in Fluent #CATese;
Snacked more than #dined.


ROUND 3:

#ASK_Chicago:
Launching The #TiME _liest #Tweet ever
#2017_The_Year_that_I:
Wrote 35 Posts; attractg 6119 Hits equatg 174.828571 Readers per post. Now that’s Entertainment’
Tried 2 avoid as much #Housecleaning as possible; PAWSsible in Fluent CATese;
didnt exercise as much as I sh have; #FiLE: #WOE_IS_ME;
took @TIME out 2 #color_outside_of_The_Lines more;
helped a Friend thru 3 grueling Operation. Bless his Doctors & Hospitals all.


ROUND 4:

#ASK_Chicago:
Launching The #TiME _liest #Tweet ever
#2017_The_Year_that_I:
#dedi_CAT_ed myself 2 #Happiness of my #CAT #Cali
managed 2 rise 2 early; cldnt stay up that late;
made Special Sacrifices 2 have Premium #Chocolate Fixes as major #Courses in my #Diet & #Days, all 365.


ROUND 5:

#ASK_Chicago:
Launching The #TiME _liest #Tweet ever
#2017_The_Year_that_I:
decided WOTC: #Wisdom_of_The_Crowd is wisest Counsel U can gain. Enter Lessons learned from TV: @WisdomCBS ~ @WisdomWritersRoom
hashtagged what usually wasn’t hashtaggable; obliterating Punctuation @ its Core.
had #FUN having FUN makg Things up that 4 the most Part cld B deconstructed in2 #FairyTales vs #CAT_Tails & Tales.



At 10:49 AM on Sunday, December 31, 2017 I sent this to Twitter ackowledging the Part they plan in ALL OF THIS:

#ASK_Chicago:
Launching the #TiME _liest #Tweet ever!
#2017_The_Year_that_I:
List what U did in #280_Characters (only)! #FUN_ola:

2 all @twitter Staff.
It is a #Challenge, both historically & hysterically!
Thanks 4 a highly #Entertaining & #Educational Year.
#Appreci8_Twitter.

*********************************************

As I stated in Tweet format at High Noon today:  12-31-2017, The Premise is and was:  

#ASK_Chgo:
Launching The #TIME _liest #Tweet ever:
#2017_The_Year_that_I:
add what U did! #Build_A_List of #Memories®:  

I may publish a book on this matter and will take a much better look and keep better records on what happens every day of 2018 so when I pull this off NEXT December...there will be more Memories and MEOWmemories as Cali My Calico sez to share.


Posted by:
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

America's Premier Eventologist
"People read what ASK writes about..."
Chicago - Illinois USA

DateLine:  Sunday, #December_31_2017 - 2:01 PM CST


Monday #January_1_2018 - 2:43 PM CST
Continuing with The Momentum the following Tweet keeps this Hashtag in the Limelight & Spotlight of how to record your finer Moment of 2018:

#2018_The_Year_that_I_: 

Finish this Clause every Day for record keeping purposes on all things that matter.












No comments: