Wednesday, December 20, 2017

YoTS: Year of The Shadow. Beyond the Shadow of a Doubt, a non-descript HOLiDATE filters into your Daily Activities for 2018. Inspired by #ASK_Chicago.



 


“May you see Sunshine
where others see Shadows
&

Opportunities where others see Obstacles.”


DateLine:  #December_20_2017

BEYOND APPROACH & REPROACH:

With only 11 more Days left in this robust & ambitious Year, it's Time to launch more  year-long (full & tantalizing) Holidates that are entertaining and usable as the New Year 2018 kicks in.

This BLOG #1257 will be devoted to:  YoTS:  Year of The Shadow ©2017.  Not "The Shadow" who was made into a Movie back in The Day but The Shadows We cast when the Sun is in the right place at the right time.  I became fascinated with them moreso after I got my first Smartphone in September of 2017 - equipped with a Camera. Many of the Pics I took cast Shadows that I thought were more interesting than the actual Image I was trying to capture

My favorite Model, a natural Poser is our Cat, #Cali_The_Calico whose Shadow is captured every Morning when The Southern Exposure to our Home parallels itself exactly with how The Sun moves across The Chicago Skyline.  The following Photo is a Double Vision (Mistake) I happened to snap of her as she was examining her new SoCStash of Catnippola. ATT: At The Time of this Insertion  on January 3, 2018 at 5:20 AM CST, all of her Photos are in my Smartphone and will be inserted later this year:


Cali's Catnip: 2017:  
Whisker City Premium Catnip:
 800-806-4229


Therefore, I said to myself:  "Adrienne, as "America's Premier Eventologist" with over 1,900 Holidates on The Books and Roster since July 25, 1990, you need to salute this as I'm sure there are other Photographers who are enticed by what a Shadow does."  It begins a dialog - a conversation on something else that is in the Background but which makes a Statement on its very own, as we never really KNOW who or what a Shadow is...or do We?

One thing I always liked about "MY SHADOW" is that it made me look taller and thinner than what I really am.  Since January always starts most of us off on our new and improved Resolutions for the New Year, again I'm confronted with eating healthily & wisely.  If I take a few pages from My Shadow's Book, then I'll be healthier than I've ever been before.  

Therefore, without further adieu, throughout the Course of the Year, 2018 we will be exploring the Lore of The Shadow and how those ghostly Phenomenon play into The full Psyche of Modern Day Man-Woman-Child and Pet and every Object caught in the Spectrum found betwixt & between.  Perfecting Shadow Photography will also be 1 of the Goals with the better Shadow Shots appearing here from:

January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.

CONTACT ME AT:

Adrienne(dot)Sioux(dot)Koopersmith(at)gmail(dot)com

@ASK_Koopersmith - Twitter

or in the Dialog Box below

for any QoQ: Questions or Queries you may have or have not...

Posted by:  ASK: AdrienneSiouxKoopersmith
Koopersmith's Global Communications
"People read what ASK writes about..."
Chicago
Illinois
U S A

#December_20_2017 - 1:18 PM CST

#February_23_2018 - 10:24 AM CST


 
During the Summer of 2017,
Cali The Calico was visiting Seniors
 on a Chicago Skyscraper (high on a Rooftop) 21 floors closer
to where The Sun is located when
ASK snapped this Photo of her. 
Quite unexpectedly, a Double Shadow was caught:
1) of her
&
2) of the Chair's Back located in the Rear of this Photo.
 
#FiLE: When nice Surprises enter our Day that are
fine enough for Blog Postings & Entries as this...
 
 
SEPTEMBER 10, 2018 MORNING UPDATE:
 

S H A D O W S have taken a backseat for far too long. Unfortunately, I do not remember exactly when I realized what they were nor when I “got into them” but I found them to be an absolute Delight to photograph once I got my first Smartphone equipped with its own Camera. Although upon Reflection I would snap Pictures of them with my Throwaway Camera that (for what they are) would take some mighty fine Pictures throughout the Decades.
 

Since Shadows always followed me around for Decades of Time (it seems), I decided to shed some Light upon their True Beauty.  So smitten with my Shots, I proclaimed 2018 as: 
 

YoTS:  Year of The Shadow ©2017
 

so others could see what’s at our very Feet, Backs, Sides and an integral Part of our Inner & Outer Beings and Worlds.  Thus, this BLOG entertains that Notion that’s often not considered as they should 

online @:
 

http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/2017/12/yots-year-of-shadow-beyond-shadow-of.html

 
Building my Business & Creative Reputation of creating Holidates out of any Topic I so please and particularly like, I happen to like Shadows very much as you can instantly tell.  Shadows fascinate me.  Judging from my Shadow-Shots alone, I suddenly have NO Cellulite and that's a pretty nice Thing.
 

No Wrinkles.

No Split Ends.

No Gray Hairs.

No sagging Jowls.

Nothing that places me into a Negative Light.
 
 
 
I’m sure that List continues far on into Eternity. 
 

Social Media (that’s driven by Photography) is strewn with a Plethora of good (sometime dynamic) Cast of Shadows.   
 

Shadows are just here, there and everywhere if your Timing is right. All We have to do is stop, look at them, in awe and snap their Picture till they fade away forever like a Snowflake melting on a sunny Day. 
 

Today, Bob, Cali & I live in a Semi-Forested Area right off Lake Michigan (at the far North Shore of Chicago). As The Day begins and progresses, magnificent Shadows grace our Grounds depending on where The SUN is & how clear The DAY is.  Shadows are cast, no matter WHO We are & WHERE We are going or coming from.  Shadows do not discriminate. 
 

One of my Three greatest Daily Joys is to watch my Cat, Cali stalk around The Grounds (in Nature being The Cat she was born to be) & seeing her Shadow.  I take her out 3-5 times a Day on a Leash for #CATXercise & she hasn't chased any of them yet - only The Birds, Squirrels & Rabbits in The "OutBack." I'm ready with my Camera when she does.
 
 

With this Addition, I am proclaiming 2018-2028 as:



DECADE OF THE SHADOW ©2018

 

as of: 

Monday, September 10, 2018 – 9 AM CST
 
 
 
After all, We are them and they are us from our Start to our End.

 

 
***

Feel free to distribute to your Network by copy & paste: 

YoTS: Year of The Shadow. Beyond The Shadow of a Doubt, a non-descript #HOLiDATE filters into your Daily Activities for 2018 has now become:  DECADE OF THE SHADOW: 2018-2028. Inspired by #ASK_Chicago. tinyurl.com/yd2ngfdl
 
 

 



10 comments:

Kristen Stewart said...

Lifelock Phone Number
HP Printer Support Number
Brother Printer Support Number
Canon Printer Customer Service Number

Garmin Nuvi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sasha said...

A shadow shows, apart from distortion, the same image as the silhouette when looking at the object from the sun-side, hence the mirror image of the silhouette seen from the other side
office.com/setup

Smith Paul said...


“May you see sunshine where others see Shadows MY SHADOW" is that it made me look taller and thinner than what I really am.
office.com/setup

office.com/setup said...

I read the BEYOND APPROACH & REPROACH. the author has mentioned the facts of shadow in this article.
office.com/setup

AlexaMartin said...

Great information, i gained lot of knowledge from this blog. Happy to visit this website.

office.com/setup

bedortheadora said...

conjunto barça niño
rompecabezas de obras de arte para arma
vetements sisley ligne
nike air max de bebe
sfera vestido flecos mostaza
filtre pour aspirateur samsung sc4780
tende doccia milano amazon
adidas superstar purple
jogging fille 14 ans adidas
af1 louis vuitton
sandália rasteira bottero
zapatillas bimba y lola outlet
chinelo slide da melissa
leggings mit spitzenabschluss
cartera levis hombre
ropa de crossfit nike
camisa da ferroviária
jersey rombos hm
gucci forocoches
sudadera nike vintage
shirt mit schnürung am ausschnitt
gants si assault factory pilot noir oakley
hama stiftplatte einhorn amazon
outlet nike floresta
sacoche lv district
nike hoodie xxl ebay
timberland herren 3 eye
kit citofono terraneo amazon
nike presto extreme pas cher
gucci handbags uk
nike huarache kobe bryant
tight leggings adidas
bolsas de deporte nike negra hombre grande
style année 80 femme
adidas personalised shoes
sandalia rafaela melo
survetement adidas homme militaire
vestido de niña rosa palo

Fubo.tv/Activate said...

You can now watch more than hundred of live streaming channels from FuboTv including new released movies, sports, news, and music videos online. It also has more than several hundreds of national online Tv channels that you can select and watch all sorts of episodes. You can able to stream all the NFL football action now this time on your tv using the fuboTv connect code since it’s easy to handle and operate. fubo.tv/Connect

Fubotv Activate said...

You can watch all the live streaming TV shows on the internet using a FuboTv with more than 180 channels. Its packages is made such that you can get all the channels right from your device less than 5 minute after connect it. This is the best package that gives you hundreds of TV channels online. fubo.tv/Connect

Mark Watson said...

Spectrum router is one of the amazing routers as it comes with fascinating routing capabilities along with incredible features. To use the router settings smoothly, you need to perform a router login process. For the router login process, enter the spectrum router password and user name. Click to enter to smoothly access the settings.