Wednesday, February 27, 2019

3 Words 4 U: 🗣 #No_Brainer_Day🧠 ©1996


No Brainer Day🧠 ©1996 
@
23




3 Words 4 U: 🗣 #No_Brainer_Day🧠 ©1996

No kidding, People, it really is: NO BRAiNER DAY ©1996. 


I made it up myself - over 23 years ago as of:

#February_27_2019: 8:45 AM CST

Had I not been hailed as:
'America's Premier Eventologist'
as early as 1997
all of these HOLiDATES would be classified as
FAKE NEWS...
But that again is yet another Blog Story.

CONTiNUING ON-WORD:

This is a HOLiDATE We really need.  

CALi
 is hiding from her Thoughts 
here in this Photo
on the 23rd Annual
Celebration of our
No Brainer_Day🧠 ©1996.


CALi & I are on our 270TH CATariffic FELiNE HOLiDATE & a DAY to go ‘mindless’ sounds pretty enticing WRiTE now.  Feel free to quote-unquote me on that one iF you like.  I'm sure it's how plenty of People are feeling in this Day & Age.

iN CASE YOU'RE WONDERiNG:

The BACKSTORY about this EVENTOLOGIiCAL HOLiDATE is attributed 2 my Friend, EDY who worked @ the Local Printing Press on North Broadway (popular in The 1990s B4 everything WENT DiGiTAL (dig it)  across from Walgreens. 

Whenever I’d bring in a complicated Print Job on 1 of my Creative Projects @ The TiME & was oh-so worried that they would DO iT RiGHT,  She’d smile and say: 

“It’s a NO BRAiNER, Adrienne”

assuring me all would turn out OK.”  Rest assured, She was always on-target.

Then, 1 Day as I wanted to immortalize her very Words so others would feel the same way, I asked EDY when her Birthday is – was and She said: 

February 27TH.  

The Rest is EVENTOLOGiCAL History. She made The E-Roster by only saying 2 Words: 

NO BRAiNER.  

Now, it’s 1 of Google’s most popular Hits (in both Words & Images) & a Delight to JOURNALiSTS (from across the World) who like writing about a TOPiC with no ‘Real Backbone.’  With all the Hate-Violence-Crime-Confusion, this is a Pleasant Diversion to say the very least.  HOLiDATES as these 'clear and clean out your BRAiN' - resetting it for the Remainder of The Year.


A Smattering of those who saw my Theory for its Creation (as stated above) includes:

www.checkiday.com/3f2ac68482940e195cfff005a090cba7/no-brainer-day

www.holidayinsights.com/moreholidays/February/nobrainerday.htm

www.thetelegraph.com/news/article/It-is-a-no-brainer-12650433.php

www.npr.org/templates/transcript/transcript.php?storyId=524577372






So many Journalists of all Levels write about my HOLiDATES that I can’t keep up w/ them all. It’s just the Nature of The Game when you are  massively creating an EVENTOLOGiCAL EMPiRE as I do since July 25, 1990 at 9:45 PM CST.  

Coming up on my 30 Year Anniversary in 2020.

Now with over 2,200 HOLiDATES in 35 specific Categories and

CALi's CALENDAR
declaring 2019-2029 as: 
The Decade of The CAT ~ FELiNE    ©1997   ©2018
with 366 CAT elated & related Holidates
28 CAT Campaigns
698 Pages Penned
100 Photo'd Captions &
300+ Nouveau Acronyms...
for Starters
helping PET Lovers bond best with their CATS
(yes DOGS are also included)...

We are putting 'Our indelible Mark' on putting The Pop  into Pop Culture  as it should, One Day at a TiME.  

THE BRiEF BACKSTORY:  All thanks to an Alcoholic Boyfriend, ALAN HARRIS circa 1978 and 1988 whose sickly Behavior implanted The  iDEA of how each Day should be led had he not been 'Under The Influence.'  An intriguing Story indeed on The Evolution of #EVENTOLOGY.  Our combative Relationship may be what ALAN is best remembered for since he passed away a Decade ago.  Rest In Peace...




LESS I DiGRESS:  #No_Brainer_Day🧠 ©1996 2019 Style coming @ YOU:

I’m thrilled 2 B able 2 iMPRINT Popular Culture as I do by giving these Writers/Journalist (of every means and persuasion) the:

MATERiAL, 
CONTEXT & 
CONTENT

 in which 2 spread what I truly believe in: WHAT A DAY BRiNGS.

My fave No_Brainer_Day🧠 ©1996 Article written was by Suzanne Gochenouer, the Transformational Editor who actually set NO BRAINER to an Acronym back in 2013.   I love Acronyms.  They are the trendiest Means in which to brand any Object on the Open and Closed Marketplaces.  Now, that’s not exactly The GOAL of NO BRAINER Day,  Suzanne, but it’s brilliant! Found online at:

https://transformationaleditor.com/its-a-no-brainer/

I have to agree: It is FUN to UNPLUG & not think 1 single Thought...

Your BRAiN  ðŸ§  will thank you.  I'm sure of that.

Try that ON for Size!

I'm guessing they do NOT celebrate 
 ðŸ—£ #No_Brainer_Day🧠 ©1996 
 @ NatGeo.


 As found on my LinkedIn Account for:

Wednesday, February 27, 2019.

Special Note to:  Wherever you are, Edy...may you be having a wonderful Birthday...








No comments: