Tuesday, April 23, 2019

The Voice of America: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith of Chicago explains how EVENTOLOGY, EmPEThy & Empathy will powerfully influence The Decade of 2020.







šŸŒ

I’m going to have FUN with this.
 
 
"When an Opportunity arises, snatch it.

It may never pass your Way again."


ASKADRiENNE SiOUX KOOPERSMiTH Quote

3i: iNTRIGUEiNVOLVE iNFLUENCE

Easter Sunday, April 21, 2019 – 4:31 PM CST
 
Monday, April 22, 2019 – 3:58 PM CST





As for hoping and hypothesizing, this Past Week was very GOOD for me. I had been interviewed by VOA: Voice of America: Russia on April 8TH that featured my beloved CAT, CALi The CALiCO, my Best Friend, Robert & Self. After Production Work was complete, the Segment was released on April 16, 2019 at 5 PM to a captive Audience of 236.6 Million Viewers and translated into Forty (40) Foreign Languages. Now, that’s pretty cool.
 
Now what?
 

We basically have NO iDEA what to expect or do next.


But as a THiNKER OF THOUGHTS who thought-up a plethoric 2,500 HOLIDATES in 38 Categories since July 25, 1990 at 9:45 PM CST (which was The Essence of ‘The Chat’), I’m thiinking that more Goodwill should be tapped and garnered from this Conversational Dialogue.
 

THiNK ABOUT IT: I'm the only 1 in The USA who do not condemn The Russians as ‘The Forces of Evil’ heavily involved in The Cold War of the last Century, Global Control, Conspiracy Theories, Vote Tampering, Counter-Espionage, Spying, Cyber Attacks & Trump Trickery & Shenanigans.   

HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING:
 
IF ALL 236.6 Million Russians (who listened) gave a Dollar to me, that would really make for a swell NEWS Story. It would enable me to establish my Institute of Eventology that is The Literary Genre I created for The World that houses my 2,500+ EVENTS, all original & unique. A CAT Sanctuary, Author Salon & revolving Artist Gallery would also help those who need a ‘push in The Write ~ Right Direction.
  
2020 marks my 30TH Year of being: 

 

"America’s Premier Eventologist"



Gene Koprowski of Insight Magazine


Washington, DC – August 25, 1997

 


"The Premier Eventologist in The History of The World"
Eric Zorn of The Chicago Tribune

Chicago, Illinois – January 23, 2001

 


"The De Facto Architect of Holidays: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith"
Colton A. Kruse: Author: Ripley’s Believe It or Not!

Orlando, Florida – June 7, 2017

 


"The Undisputed Champ of Holiday Creation"
Doug Criss of CNN

Atlanta, GA – February 26, 2018




"The Gatekeeper of Eventology"
Cody LaGrow – Newsy

Chicago – April 11, 2018

 


"Pioneer Woman Holiday Collection"
Larry Potash & Robin Baumgarten – WGN Morning News

Chicago, Illinois – May 3, 2018

  
 
There is no better Investment. The Treasure Trove of Events (aptly renamed as HOLIDATES) that I created, designed & promoted have:


 


1: consistently garnered Billions of Dollars to major Fortune 500 Enterprises for 29+ years now;
2: established a Plethora of Websites;

3: branded People, Products, Principles & Places in the most delightful of Ways every Day, come rain or shine; and

4: formed The BackBone of Popular Culture;


To foster more of this Pioneering Movement as The 2020’s are quickly approaching (heralding in a New Age of Thinking & being relevant & both empathetic & emPEThetic, (a Term I invented to cover The Animal Kingdom and our beloved PETS), this Investment is worth embarking on. As you will see next, it is a total Necessity in The World We are now living in. EVENTOLOGY & how I endorse and enforce it form ‘The Basis of Sanity’ in an Insane Society where Civilization has been corrupted, misinformed and its People disingenuous in nature. And, of course, Contributing to my EVENTOLOGY Fund brings out ‘The Philanthropist’ in all of us.



BROW:  
The TOY who has his very own Month:  
feBROWary 
[aka:  February]
celebrated  every Year since 2018.

 
THE TUESDAY, April 23, 2019 EDiTiON Part II: 


AFTER POSTING THE ABOVE on LinkedIn I found that, Thirty (30) People had responded so I felt compiled to compose the following Explanation.
 


I wish to personally thank the initial 30 People who viewed this Post that accounts as partial Feedback to my VOA: Voice of America Russian Segment Interview released on Tuesday, #April_16_2019. 

 
 
EXPOUNDING UPON THE UNDERLYING THEME:

Generating Revenue for EVENTOLOGY’s (the Literary Genre I created for Humanity Thirty [30] years ago come #July_25_2020) next Decade is mandatory. My Belief is that a Movement of Empathy & Compassion (that is embedded in the Root & Core these original Holidates that spans 38 Categories) has been sparked.

 

"There’s NO going back to Mundane Days of Nothingness."

ASK Quote

Tuesday, April 23, 2019 - 3:44 PM CST


I need not tell you there is far too much: 

Hate
Violence ~ Torture
Crime
Warfare
Sadness ~ Despair
Oppression
Slavery
Starvation
Depression
Alienation &
Loneliness


in The World. It bombards us at every Corner.  The Suicide Rate has never been higher for all Age Groups.

Creatively, educationally & spiritually nourishing each Day places these harrowing Accounts We constantly hear about ‘on The News’ at bay. Purely petrifying and shattering to our Psyches and States of Physical & Mental Well-Being, an Alternative must be grasped. A Diversion is sorely needed.


ENTER:


EVENTOLOGY®
The ART of Event-Making
Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith’s Campaigns For Humanity ©1990


Sound Mental Health Issues must be(come) our Primary Concern for those who are ‘lost’ in a State of Confusion. They were not born evil. At times, Life becomes too overwhelming.

 

AS OF TODAY: Tuesday, April 23, 2019:

Being 66 Years & 257 Days old, I clearly remember (as if it were yesterday) a stiller, safer & saner Time during ‘The 1900s.’ When I was ‘growing up Koopersmith’ (as I like to say because during that Period), I was developing, experiencing and formulating all my Attributes, Characteristics, Morals & Virtues that are tightly infused in these HOLiDATES.


I was lucky to have had The Chance to live in Mendota, Illinois USA 61342, a peace-filled, Farming Community, where We never locked our Front or Back Doors. That alone is virtually unheard of today.


My Hometown was located a hop-skip n jump from Chicago – 100 Miles southwest of ‘The Windy City,’ a pleasant Two-Hour Trip every Sunday to visit my Mother’s Relatives who resided there. Therefore, I was able to be a sophisticated & cultured Young Lady yet was influenced by my Father’s Drive as he was Mayor of Mendota for nearly 16 years (from Third Grade to June of 1979). Thrust into ‘The Spotlight’ as ‘The First Daughter of The Mayor,’ most Children would not be able to ‘handle The Pressure.’ I took ‘IT’ all in stride.

 

Chicago, Illinois is now my ‘Home Sweet Home’ circa May of 1974. Those 45 years ago passed so quickly by as so many of us would attest.

 

Even by traveling ‘The Distance’ across Space & Time (from The 20TH to The 21ST Centuries & 2 Millenniums), what I learned during my Youth is what I utilize to this very Day. Those are Creative Writing & The Arts as Expressions that convey ‘The Best’ to People whether they are Big City or Little Town Dwellers.

 

GIVING CREDiT WHERE iT iS DUE:

I learned those Basics from my Parents, Louis & Betty Koopersmith & Miss Lucille Fritz, my Kindergarten Teacher at Blackstone Grade School in 1957.


SO YOU WiLL KNOW:

This Undercurrent – this Mindset of A Return to Gentility & Kindness have been slowly percolating in THE MEDIA as well. Beginning in April of 2017, I was visited by Kenny Malone of NPR’s Planet Money who flew into Chicago from New York City to spend The Day with me chatting about the/my HOLiDATES, their History & their Impact on Society today.

That Conversation was later followed by Interest from Douglas Criss, Digital Journalist of CNN that spoke with me for an Hour on June 15, 2017. In his Article, he referred to me as "The Undisputed Champ of Holiday Creation."

When Cody LaGrow of Newsy hosted me on his popular Program: 30 Minutes With, he asked me if The EVENTS I created were to impart HOPE. Now that’s perceptive. His Viewers then knew there was more to ‘The Holidates’ than a hip, fancy or highly brandable Title.

WGN-AM News Channel 9 (known as ‘Chicago’s Very Own’) followed suit on May 3, 2018 when I appeared live on-air. I purposefully told Robin Baumgarten & Larry Potash, their Anchors about The Usefulness of my home-grown HOLIDATES that benefit Mankind instead of being drawn into ‘The Muckety-Muck’ of a degrading Reality that can harm and hurt us too much. After all, there is only so much a Human can take until he/she breaks. Those are The Horror Stories that ‘make The News’ that need Replacement by The Essences of what my HOLIDATES bring to the proverbial ‘Table.’

Maya Salam of The New York Times nailed ‘My Mission’ with hardcopy & online Versions (on July 3-4) by quoting me:


"By throwing themselves into a Holiday of their Choice,
people can pull "themselves away from whatever problem,
 issue, strife, insufficiency was persistent in their life,"
she said. 
"Just for a day. It’s a start."


Having the express Honor & Privilege of having Kelly Marie Moffitt, Producer of StoryCorps fly from Brooklyn to Chicago to interview me was compounded by The Presence of one The Best People on The Planet, my Dear Friend, Darryl Grant who was my Interview Partner. We sat for over an Hour on November 13, 2018 in a small and intimate Booth at The Chicago Cultural Center, wired up to chat about Our Lives, Thoughts & Theories. Both being LEOS (combined) We cover a History of 131 years & just bounced off each other’s Enthusiasm. After all, STORY is what THE MEDIA runs on. To be precise: We all do. Our Pets also possess their own unique STORY that deserves their own Blog, Website, Youtube Videos & Internet Connection.

 

Then, in early April, Nastassia Jaumen, Journalist of VOA: Voice of America ~ The Russia Channel/Network (based in Washington, DC) emailed wanting to know more about ATE: All The Events. The Date was set and Roman Verkhovski, Cameraman & Chicago News Reporter interviewed me on April 8 (2019) which included Cameo Appearances by Robert E. Hofstadter, my Editor & CALi, my beloved Calico CAT, shedding a Personal Light on The Life of an American…to their Viewership that they could relate to. After all, I had now become:

 

The Voice of America.



NOW, as The Drama unfolds on a New Decade of Lissteners: This is The Part where The BackStory becomes extremely sensitive. Yet, BackStories form The GroundWork of what is later seen on ‘The Surface’ as Time goes by. According to International News Bureaus, since I was born, THE USA & USSR were Rivals, if not Arch Enemies and continue to be so to this Day according to their Broadcasts. I did not want to cause any International Incidents or Disturbances.

 

Furthermore, because I am ‘Jewish’ by Religion, I really did not know if I should mention this to Roman (VOA’s Journalist & Cameraman) as my Maternal Grandparents fled ‘The Old Russia’ at The Beginning of The 1900s because of Religious Persecution and never ever felt safe enough to return. It broke both of their Hearts that they could no longer ‘go back Home’ even just one more Time. Be it ever so humble, ‘there’s no place like home.’ We all learned that LiFE Lesson from Dorothy & Toto in ‘The Wizard of Oz.’ Today, The Number of Refugees on our Planet is staggering:

 

68.5 million forcibly displaced People according to The UN Refugee Agency online at:



 


JUST IMAGINE – IF ONLY:
Refugees become the largest Demographic of Invisible People ever to emerge across our Planet. If given The Basics in Life, within that Body of People collectively ‘Miracles’ may be found, as:
 
The Cures for The Worst Diseases
and/or
New Technology Break-throughs
 
yet We continue to suffer (many silently) although the Refugees and Disenfranchised suffer moreso by not having a Home & The Stability that those Creature Comforts provide. Allowing Man to be a creative and powerful Part of ‘The Now Moment’ here on Planet Earth. This deplorable State for Humanity cripples our Evolution, yet it is our own Faults and We should know better.
 
That Global Situation (that filters in ‘The Background’) so hurts me, especially so since one of The Finest People, Julia G. Fuxman, Author and Founder of Clever Fox Press Charitable Publisher is a Refugee from Moscow. Migrating with her Family, 2019 is her 25 Year Anniversary of ‘leaving her Homeland.’ Creating her own Book Publishing Firm & Registered Charity allows her to ‘give-back’ and heal from such a tumultuous Early History of Upheaval & Displacement, as her Story unfolds every Day…henceforth.



Yet, The Fact that I am "Half Russian" would appeal to VOA’s Russian Listeners being that ‘Thread’ that would tie them to me and vica versa.

 

Yet, here I was telling "MY STORY" of Eventology’s Genesis (where The 2,500+ Holidates are housed), but I did not want to dissuade anyone from their Essence that I have been building for nearly 30 years (come 2020 … nearly Half of my Life) – in case Viewers were highly prejudiced by The Messenger but liked ‘The Message.’

 

Quite a Quandary indeed. It’s extremely hard to decide when you get to the ‘Fork in this Road.’

  

WHAT I HAVE NOTICED: THE MEDIA knows The Stories are heart-breaking and horrific. Some of them want their  Viewers to be happy. Via the Responses I received from:

 

NPR’s Planet Money in 2017

CNN in 2018

Newsy in 2018

WGN Morning News in 2018

The New York Times in 2018

StoryCorps in 2018

VOA: Voice Of America ~ The Russian Network in 2019

 

The Tide is changing.  The Tide must change.


They do not want to continuously bombard their Audience Members with The GORE that is spreading like Wildfire. Yet, THE MEDIA has to keep their Constituents apprised of what is happening in our World. The Truth versus Fake News is BiG NEWS today. That’s their JOB. It’s a double- edged Sword. ‘The Bitter & The Sweet’ combine every Day. In order to shed Light & Hope, they need StoryMakers (as myself) who have colored & transformed each DAY into something else, that shines a Light of Hope & Optimism on The Positivity (& PAWSitivity since I am a PET #Advo_CAT_e as well with #CALi_The_CALiCO at my Side & having my Back). In that way, a Degree of Normalcy takes Precedence.

 

Well, for whatever ‘went wrong,’ rest assured there are Events ~ Holidates that can uplift One’s Heart from the impending Gloom & Despair on a Daily Basis every Day. Flipping that Coin is the Hardest Part to do but HOLiDATES are ‘The Catalyst’ I have provided via:

 

EVENTOLOGY
The Art of Event-Making
Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith’s Campaigns For Humanity ©1990
 

Bearing this Mantra in mind is what Personal Improvement is about. Together, with The Media’s Support those Stories can be told to inspire and influence, in knowing that ‘The Light at the End of The Tunnel’ will appear.

 



 

 

Feel free to donate & share my Go Fund Me Campaign located at:

 

tinyurl.com/yb6wc7la



OR

 

you can send a Check made payable to me. Email me for my Address at:

 

Adrienne(dot)Sioux(dot)Koopersmith(at)gmail(dot)com

 

You may also direct any & all Questions or Queries you have to that Gmail Address.

AVAILABLE FOR CONSULTATIONS ON HOW TO BRAND:  ASK-STYLE:

For any & all PRAM:

Public Relations - Advertising - Marketing 

Companies wishing to better grasp how 

'The Genius behind EVENTOLOGY' 

works, I'm available for a Limited Time Only (during June-July-August, 2010) to speak to your Group.  One Hour Sessions (in Chicago only) begins at $800 per Hour, prepaid.   

 
THE BACKSTORY:  

I am especially concerned about setting up an Institute of EVENTOLOGY as a Literary Genre because I do not have Heirs.  At 66 years old (as of April, 2019), I began this SoirĆ©e into EVENT-Creation on July 25, 1990 at 9:45 PM CST, which is nearly 30 Years. Your Generous Contribution will ensure that The WAY I envision these HOLIDATES will continue long into The Future and give Aspiring Thoughts of Innovation to new Generations both near and afar as it has for me since 1990.


 

IN CLOSiNG:


Thank you for considering my Unconventional Wisdoms that have blossomed into Strides for so many Others throughout The Decades of Passing Time. They’ve served me well the Last 66 Years & 256 Days. I don’t expect them to fail me now.



Mary Carole McCauley, a Journalist from The Milwaukee-Journal Sentinel’s Cue: Your Entertainment Guide stated on Sunday, September 1, 1996 (that was 8,269 Days ago or 22 Years, 7 Months & 7 Days) in a 2 Page ExposĆ© stated:


 

"When God created the world and put 365 days and nights in a year,
He somehow neglected to dedicate them. 
Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith is taking up the slack." 



Somebody has to…


 CALi: The CEO of My Heart.
who is my Total 
Inspiration ~ insPURRation.

Because of her Tenderness & Presence, 
She has inspired The Creation of the 
greatest CAT Calendar ever penned
declaring ~ PURRoclaiming:

2019-2029
as
The Decade of The CAT ~ FELiNE
contains
366
Cat elated/related HOLiDATES;
28 CAT Campaigns;
Acronyms;
Quotes;
Photographs
plus MORE.

Seeking SPONSORS & ANGEL INVESTORS.
This is a Ten Year Long Project where CALi & I head
these CAT-centric EVENTS.
SePURRate yourself from The #comPETition.

Dial:  847-630-9201 for Details.





















No comments: