Saturday, July 6, 2019

To Holidate or not to HOLiDATE: 2020 marks the 30TH Year ABC: Anniversary-Birthday-Celebration of the Creation of The Holidate, a Literary Genre by the Creative Genius: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith, The Undisputed Champion of Holiday Creation per CNN. When My Copyrighted Terminology becomes Mainstream. Live from Eventology Central in the Heart of Chicago, Illinois USA.







#ASK_Chicago:
#July_6_2019 - 7:07 - 7:38 am cst

In answer to @AlessandroMachi's Post of:

#Got_Eventology,

my 2 Awards received in 1997 from The #Calendar_Marketing_Association 
in Libertyville, Illinois when I created the Literary Genre named: 

EVENTOLOGY
The Art of Event-Making
Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith's Campaigns For Humanity ©1990

29 years ago come #July_25_2019 - and comprises the First Evento #CALENDAR published contained only 555 #HOLiDATES.   22 years later it now swells to 25,00 HOLiDATES in 38 Categories.  Along that Creative Path I have received Titles as an all-original from The Media, what every Writer longs for.  Those are next along with my top  Interviews since 2017 when 2 New York City Anchors flew from Chicago to interview me.

All cited below:  

Insight Magazine ~ Washington, DC ~ 1997

“The Premier Eventologist in The History of The World”
The Chicago Tribune ~ Chicago, Illinois ~ 2001

“The De Facto Architect of Holidays: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith”
Ripleys Believe It or Not! ~ Orlando, Florida ~ 2017

“The Undisputed Champ of Holiday Creation”
CNN ~ Atlanta, GA ~ 2018

“The Gatekeeper of Eventology”
Newsy ~ Chicago / NYC/ Washington, DC ~ 2018

“Pioneer Woman Holiday Collection”
  WGN Morning News ~ Chicago, Illinois ~ 2018

“Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith, of the Lion,
 is the most famous event organizer in the United States.”
Rob Breszny’s Horoscope ~ Internazionale/Rome, Italy ~ 2019
June 17, 2019


NPR's Planet Money: tinyurl.com/ycbpx4jw
CNN: tinyurl.com/ycz8baee
WGN's Morning News: tinyurl.com/ycc8ulmq
New York Times: tinyurl.com/ycdp83ac
StoryCorps/Brooklyn:  Yet 2 B released.
VoA: Voice of America - the Russian Network: tinyurl.com/y5q2nsm7


EXPLAINING EVENTOLOGY & ITS PLETHORA OF HOLIDATES:

My #Content  spawns MORE Content, CALi My CALiCO even has her own #CALENDAR with 331/366 CAT elated & related Holidates  that helps People bond better with their beloved #CATS. Inclusive of 29 Campaigns that CATS need in order to live more than their typical - typiCALi 9 Lives.  Yes, I'm a CAT Lover since Birth on August 9, 1952, a LEO - also a  CAT indeed.

She rules over and is the Heir to the largest Accumulation of CAT Material on the Earth, quite a Legacy for a 10 pound  CALiCO, the Daughter I never had - til NOW.

Never a dull Moment - #MEOWment around here.

>^..^<

PART 2:


BTW:  For those so curious, I am the Sole Creator of the highly brandable Term:  
Holidate 
having created it to apply to my Collection of now over 2,500 HOLIDATES in 38 precise Categories that is the Backbone/Heart/Soul of:

EVENTOLOGY 
The Art of Event-Making:
Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith's Campaigns for Humanity


IT is no way affiliated to or associated with The Movie-in-Production now of the very same Name. In other words, this Group stole it without my Permission and will be MILKING it after I have sunk 29 years into GROWING THE TERM, as well as corrupting its astute Meaning and Definition.  An Array of  Media Personalities, Journalists/Bloggers have employed the TERM (with my Permission via Interviews, etc.) while describing me and entitling me as one of the Greatest Contemporary Writers and Inventors of THE HOLIDATE - all while directly interviewing me as THE SOURCE, Resource & Creator.


However, I have a 29 year History and Track Record of  emblazoning the Term into Popular Culture.   As Doug Criss, Editor/Writer & Digital Journalisst of CNN states:  "Adrienne is just wired that way."

The Paperwork all substantiates its Creator & rightful Owner  This Breach will, of course, shatter their Chances at  Box Office Success since I'm the Copyright Holder.  IE:


The Holidater of all Time....
without a Doubt.


IN PRODUCTION NOW:  John Whitesell's Production - online at:  


THEIR THEME via Wiki stands as:  Holidate is an upcoming American romantic comedy holiday film, directed by John Whitesell, from a screenplay by Tiffany Paulsen. It stars Emma Roberts, Luke Bracey, Jake Manley, Jessica Capshaw, Andrew Bachelor, Frances Fisher, Manish Dayal and Kristin Chenoweth.

DO I smell a LAWSUIT or a CAMEO Appearance?  Intellectual Property Firms would relish The Opportunity to take on a Case of this Magnitude & Nature as it is an Open & Shut Case Study.  Fine Literature cannot be destroyed by Incompetence & a misleading StoryLinye underscored b People who do NOT do their Homework + Research to know WHO I AM  and find out WHO is WHO.   I have Rooms-full of The TERM: 

HOLIDATE

on record; spewn across my Studios from Chicago to China and back again dated all the Way back to that other Century & Millennium:  THE 1900s...as this remarkable Article:


My First National Magazine Article:  
August 25, 1997 
whereby Journalist 
Gene Koprowski bestowed the Title of:  
America's Premier Eventologist 
to me &
mentions my Term: HOLIDATE in his Article's  Title.


FURTHERMORE:  
It's advantageous that I  own, run and operate my own PRAM: Public Relations - Advertising - Marketing Firm since September of 1979...yet another Anniversary Date of Achievement for me:

*  40 Years for Pop Culture Promotions where The Brand is on ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith;

*  30 Years for Eventology & my 2,500 HOLiDATES, spawining CALi's CALENDAR: 2019-2029 as
The Decade of The CAT ~FELiNE  ©1997 ©2018.

all highlighting paramount Doses of an overly active Imagination, Creative Power  & Prowess and unleashed Persistence. knowing that what I produced will make a lasting Positive Mark on Civilization a I see fit.


PHOTO GALLERY OF ASK-in-ACTiON
I am The Face of The HOLiDATE.

This Photographic Ensemble proves that.
Beyond. A. Doubt.


Chicago's Very Own: 
 On TV with Larry Potash & Robin Baumgarten:  
May 3,2018



August, 1997 with the Original HOLiDATE Calendar
near a Statue of President 
Abe Lincoln who's Recipient of LOST PENNY DAY ©1995  

CNN ~ Atlanta



Cody LaGrow of Newsy & ASK



Fast Company Magazine
June, 2010: 
100 of the Most Creative People in Business Magazine


With Mayor Richard M. Daley of Chicago



Woman's World:  January, 1998
with Oprah on the Cover.

Kennedy's Confections / London, UK
2004

In The New York Times with
CALi My CALiCO


amongst others...


NOTE:  2020
marks my 30TH Year Anniversary of
being the Leading Holder & Creator of
2,800+ HOLiDATES.


CONTACT INFO:
847-630-9201
Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith@gmail.com



SPECIAL MENTION ABOUT:
Alessandro Machi of Los Angeles, the Creator of 25,000 Ideations.

His ARP: Above Relevant Post about EVENTOLOGY is found online at:  

Brief Bio about Alessandro states:  Brand / Startup Enhancement Advisor, Hardware vs Software Expert, LA Emmy Winner, IMDB, Tongal 25 of 25,000 Ideationist

<^> <^> <^> <^>

For more Conversation & Dialogue about my Holidates & Eventology, visit:

2 comments:

Alessandro Machi said...

Very Impressive.

Hearing x3 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.