Saturday, October 17, 2009

And it was 20 years ago today...

that on October 17, 1989 I was in Los Angeles -- doing a photo shoot with the incredible Photographer, Make-Up Artist & Hair Stylist - JON ABEYTA...for a series of pictures that I needed for my Promotional Bits, Bytes and Stunts. This may have been the catalyst that got me interested in Photography that would later lead (some 15 years later) to do the Shootings for:

SKiN: How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race (C)2009

a book I've written that is being followed up by a Movie Script -- with Critters and Creatures as cute as can be that any top Movie Mogul including:

Steven Spielberg & Spike Lee

would enjoy directing, producing and subsequently making a Lasting Impression with.

It doesn't take alot of money to persue an interest in the Arts of which I have crusaded many endeavors including:

CARTOONISTS AGAINST CRIME &
Eventology: The Art of Event-Making (C)1990

but in this day and age -- when everyone thinks they are a photographer, artist or writer -- finding that audience and way IN to the next level is the problem so many face.

Twenty Years X 365 Days is a lot of time to devote to anything -- marriages included. Use it to the best of your ability - as that time will disappear in no time flat...1989 - 2009....which is basically 1/3 of my Life to date.

Thanks to JON ABEYTA -- his IMAGE of me got me 1000s of Radio Interviews around the world and secured a Love of Photography which is now making an impact on Modern Pop Culture! That's Motivation carried to the Max. Thank you, Jon.

Posted by:
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Author: SKiN
'America's Premier Eventologist'
Chicago - IL USA

Saturday, October 17, 2009 - 10:29 AM CST

==========================================

No comments: