Thursday, November 19, 2009

ASK's Intl Internet Moment celebrates year 14...

Chicago, IL USA:

Sure enough - as Time clicks on by, the 14th Anniversary of my INTERNATIONAL INTERNET MOMENT (C)1995 is today -- at 3:53 PM, the time I first got online. I had this funny feeling it would lead to something...and it surely did - a phenomena that happens to so many people who feel it's the best Connecting Device since Alex G. Bell's phone.

At the time, my dear Friend BUC PANTELIS helped set the entire operation and now. 14 years later, look at us now!

I would say that I've saved more time since I can do all my Mailing via the Internet -- sending email to places that I no longer need to stand in line for...wasting valuable time. Sometimes even getting an immediate response and/or dinner date, as well.

For those older Folks who are online - they should be applauded as there are so many topics to explore, the Internet helps them keep a clear and inquisitive mind - something we could all use, whatever age we are.

Just imagine what the next 14 years will hold.

Incidentally, 2010 marks my 20TH Year Anniversary of being:

America's Premier Eventologist
&
The Premier Eventologist in The History of The World

with over 1900 HOLIDATES TO CELEBRATE...The exact Date is July 25, 2010. The Countdown begins on January 1, 2010 after I finish the Script to SKiN (C)2009 which features the ever-popular GORF, Chicago's First Green Mascot.

Stay tuned.

Posted by: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Author: SKiN: How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race (C)2009

11-19-9 - 3:53 PM CST

No comments: