Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Move over, DISNEY, Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith is the REAL Frog Princess.

Chicago, IL USA:

I couldn't help but laff to see that Disney is releasing a fairy tale called:

THE PRINCESS & THE FROG

next week.

Since I have been promoting GORF (that's frog backwards) since January of 2005 as "THE ICON OF THE GREEN MOVEMENT,"there's no one who is more adept at having that title!

Not only that, but GORF is now 1 of the 4 main stars (of which there are 10 in total) of my recent creative project called:

SKiN
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race (C)2009

that is a book of over 300 pages and a screen play - a script - that I will be sending to various Hollywood Contests come 2010.

For more information on my Concept and to get your very own autographed photo of 'THE GRIN REAPER' email me for the ribbiting details at:

askoopersmith(at)hotmail(dot)com

Movie Producers are also invited to read the script for their next big 'Forrest Gump meets Alice In Wonderland' Production.

Posted by:
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Author & Eventologist
chicaGORF, IL USA

Posted: 11-25-9 - 10:44 AM

No comments: