Friday, July 9, 2010

Koopersmith's Countdown to 58...

Chicago, IL USA:

July 9, 2010: Now with me being only 1 month away from my 58TH Birthday things seem to heat up even if the weather doesn't register 90 plus degrees. There's always things I feel that must get done before another year is gone -- flitting itself away for still more challenges.

And that's exactly how I feel although things have gotten done to quite a satisfactory order, there's more accomplishments to fulfill and IF I don't do them, who will?

Spoken like a True Leo...

Posted by:
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
America's Premier Eventologist &
AFSEE: Advocate For Senior Equality & Enrichment (C)2002
&
Screenwriter: SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature (TM)
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race (C)2009

Chicago, IL USA

July 9, 2010 - 2:35 PM CST

-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: