Sunday, July 25, 2010

Protocol 4 Hollywood: Script Signing. The Big Break is coming:

AS POSTED ON SCRIPTAPALOOZA's FACE BOOK ACCOUNT:

Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 12:23 PM CST

Good Afternoon, EveryOne: With curiosity taking over me, I did ‘The Math” & with 80/90 producers (readers) who went thru our 3500+ Scripts that Mark & Genevieve received for Scriptapalooza: 2010 that means each & every 1 of them read approximately 40 Scripts each. Am I write? That is just unbelievable! I don’t think I read 40 books in 4 years (let alone 7 months’ time) unless they are kid books (of which I can finish in a day’s time). Talk about having control of your Time Management. That’s newsworthy in and of itself. Another thing I’d like to comment on today is: What is our next step as QuarterFinalists?

Since the announcement of the 1/4-Finalists, I did go back & re-read my script; buffed it up, but should we do be doing promotionals, or is our standing going to be ‘shrouded’ by the Semi-Finalist Winners next week and of course, the BIG WINNERS on August 15TH. It seems like we have this ‘window of opportunity’ to do something, but I’m not sure what the Protocol 4 Hollywood is. Does anybody out there in Facebook Land know? It seems like Movie Mags should be informed about the Hard Work these Producers (Readers) do just to jumpstart our careers even before the movie itself gets produced + distributed, let alone Mark & Genevieve’s contribution to getting US discovered in the first place.

Cheers, ASK/Chicago, IL

Posted: 7-25-2010 - 12:23 PM CST

No comments: