Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Merry Marketing Month of MAY begins. Expose this! Per ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith, Marketing Maven-at-large.



DATELINE:  Wednesday, May 1, 2013  

 

On May 1, 1978, I was in Pompeii, Italy, enjoying the sites; the sounds; the antiquity; and a bit of vino, too.  Today, Life is different as we are now in the Techno Age when things are much faster.

 

 

The following Offer is a WIN-WIN Situation for all concerned.  I’ve planned it out carefully.

 

 

LET ME EXPLAIN: My Building (Home) of 22.5 years has been bought.  A condo conversion. I did not even know it was ‘for sale.’  I assumed my landlord (who is in his 80s now) was going to leave it to his 6 kids to squabble over.  It is the last 3-story brick flat on the block to be rehabbed.  That means I have to GET OUT and F.A.S.T. as it’s the Season to MOVE and MOVE ON.  The irritating Part is that I have to put all of my creative endeavors ‘on-hold.’  That includes: GORF & Co. who star in my Screenplay/Book Series entitled:

 

SKiN: SACRED KINSHIP IN NATURE

HOW 10 BELOVED PLUSH TOYS REDEFINE RACE ©2009

 

that I  began writing in January of  2009 – of which Script #3/7 entitled:

iN THE COMPANY OF  ANTS©2009

beat out 3,164 others in the Scriptapalooza International Screenplay Competition (based in Hollywood) in July of 2010.  Only those professionals in the Film Trade (managers/producers, etc.) read these Submissions.  Therefore, I know they viewed ‘ANTS’ as a Major Contender as they know what is popular and in demand.  

 

These creative efforts are temporarily PUT ON HOLD since moving is so cumbersome and expensive.  An expense I was not prepared for currently.

 

Yet, it is reassuring to know that People tell me I am sitting on a Goldmine with the ANT Script and that keeps me fuelled. Since winning that award, I’m making new associates from across the world everyday (via Facebook – Twitter – LinkedIn) that enjoy my style of writing & insights. 




Not only am I asking Friends (via word-of-mouse) who have known me (for a spell) if they need any:


SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKING done.

 

but those people who have seen my Projects and/or know about my HIGH QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIP.  Plus, I type 92 WPM; proofread; edit and research very well – what I call a well-structured package. 

 

 

THESE DAYS TO ACCOMPANY MY WRITINGS:  I consistently use Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn to forward my thoughts, tendencies & tid-bits/tid-bytes.  That way, I would be an Asset to your Team that always needs additional exposure for all endeavors. 

 

I am proud to say that now, it is at the point that every morning (when I initially get online), I have 10+/- new Twitter Friends (from across our Granite Planet) that I did not know previously.  This 21ST Century Pen-Palling System is a Publicist’s dream-come-true!  And, it can ‘work’ for you. 

 

In the Public Relations Sector of the Writing Industry, a Retainer is customary and set in order for that person to do a specific amount of work during a set period.   

 

With this Posting, do you and/or any of your friends need an ADDITIONAL HAND?

 

I would sign a Contract.  For an advance/retainer of $10,000, I would initially study that personality’s book(s), previous articles, website, blogs, social networks and spend 2 hours daily (Monday-Friday) for a year publicizing his/her project. It is not who you know, but how to get it ‘out there’ that counts.   


PLEASE NOTE: 

THE FOLLOWING INSERT displays the Media Outlets who have featured me throughout the decades.   

A List of where my Writings have appeared:

USA Today, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Insight Magazine, The Chicago Tribune, The Chicago Sun-Times, Time Magazine,  ESPN: The Magazine; Fast Company, Redbook, More Magazine, Woman’s World, Sports Illustrated For Kids, Village Voice, Nickelodeon, The Times Picayune, The Gainesville Sun, The Springfield News-Leader, Dave Egger’s Might Magazine, The Milwaukee-Journal-Sentinel, The Detroit Free Press, The Daily Herald, The Fort Worth Star-Telegram, The Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Advocate/Greenwich Time, The San Antonio Express, The Dallas Morning News, Skyline, The Seattle Post-Intelligencer, Home Cooking, Cooking Light, Chase’s Calendar of Events, The Daily Northwestern, Popular Photography and Imaging, Shutterbug, Kennedy’s Confection (London, England), Eric Cohen Books (Israel) and an Estonian Newspaper as well as an endless Assortment of Websites, Blogs, Facebook Postings, ‘Tweets’ on  Twitter and employing other popular Social Networks since 1984.  Besides being the Guest on over 3,000 Radio Interviews (including The Voice of America since 1990), ABC, NBC, CBS & MSNBC Television Networks have also featured me for my Creation of these Creative Words + Works.

 

THIS OFFER IS VALID THROUGH:

Friday, May 10, 2013 - Noon

 

IF YOU WISH TO SHARE THIS OFFER:  Its Tiny URL is:
 
http://tinyurl.com/cs4dp94

 

This Offer is a clever way to Kickstart your Summer of 2013. 

 

AND, IF I MAY ADD:  From a Marketing Angle, it’s feasible to have a ‘Satellite’ in the 3RD largest City in the USA: Chicago, IL.  Historically, I have done PRAM:  Public Relations – Advertising – Marketing since the Third Grade as I’d help my Father with his promotions when he ran for Mayor of Mendota, Illinois, the town I grew up in!  I guess it worked as he completed 4 terms in office! 

 

Cheers,     

 

ASK: ADRiENNE SiOUX KOOPERSMiTH

Screenwriter -Author - Eventologist - Promoter

STUDIO 1437
‘People read what ASK writes about...’

Chicago, Illinois USA
 
847-630-9201 – ASK’s Cell

847-448-0544 – Voice Mail



askoopersmith(at)Hotmail(dot)com


: http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/

f: Facebook.com/Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith

 

ÿ  Twitter.com/ASK_KOOPERSMITH

Li:  Linkedin.com/ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

 
* * * * * * *
 

 

 

 

No comments: