Wednesday, May 21, 2014

ASK/Chicago: 40 years ago today on May 21, 1974, I graduated. From Washington University in St. Louis. Considered a BigDealEvent: Amazing how all that time - more than 2/3 of my life to date - has blown on by. I wonder what's going to happen in the 'Next 40.' Enuf sed: Time to Live It Up...by now.

The next 40 years 4 most of us will take place: ONLINE.  Therefore, I'm keeping this page OPEN for any Details
 (large or small; significant or insignificant)
that may happen to me that are worth
(and not)
worth posting.

Stay tuned. 
They say:
 THE BEST IS YET TO COME,
however, with Aging comes a Slew of DIM-inishing Factors...
 
Only Time will tell...
 
May 21, 2014 and Beyond
 
HOME OF REGULAR & IRREGULAR POSTINGS BY ASK:
Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

*********

No comments: