Sunday, May 18, 2014

Countdown to NationalSplurgeDay - now NationalSplurgeDays. How this 20 year old ASKian Holidate kickstarts The Global Economy. May 18, 2014 Update by: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith: CFO: Creator/Founder/Originator - Chicago, IL USA


Wednesday May 21, 2014 marks my 40th Year that I graduated from Washington University and then moved  here to Chicago, IL USA.  That means - i f you 'do the math' that I've been here in the Windy City - Sweet Home Chicago for over 2/3 of my Life-to-Date, far longer than my stay in Mendota, Illinois where I 'Grew-up Koopersmith.' That's bona fide  lasting power considering a great variety of traumas & tribulations I have gone thru.

However, HOLIDATES - some 1900 that I've created are what keeps me - an Artist - Writer - Eventologist in the swing of things and in AWE of her/his/their General Background.

Now with the Countdown to NSD: National Splurge Day ©1994  within a matter of Days/Weeks & ultimately Hours - for its ribbiting 20th Year, the promotional machine begins with these 2 Tweets & continues as the time grows nearer:

***

#ASK/Chgo: W/in the MONTH I w/B unveiling my #Top100 of #NationalSplurgeDay Faves from Nations across R #GranitePlanet. #StayTuned.

ASK/Chgo: A Matter of #Hours now til #NationalSplurgeDay: Year #20 lands upon R doorsteps. 12 Categorys & 300 Pgs on how U can SPLURGE_right

TO BE CONTINUED:   





No comments: