Sunday, September 9, 2018

Despite IT all, Good Things can happen. Keeping optimistic in a World riddled with Crime, Hate, Terror, Warfare, Violence & Despair. How ASK: #AdrienneSiouxKoopersmith does it: One Holidate @ a Time.





#ASK_Chicago:

#September_9_2018

For those of you not reading the older but in-depth Article penned about my #HOLIDATE Creation on CNN, this URL leads you to that Piece where the #Photograph of #Cali & I does appear:



tinyurl.com/ycz8baee



A Special & Huge Thank You to Doug Criss, who pens the ever-popular: 5 Things for CNN who interviewed me in Mid-June of 2017 while Cali & I were in-transit as our Building went #CondoConversion, a splitting Headache (still) occurring here in Chicagoland. After a few Weeks passed by us and the Article did not appear, We were pretty much convinced it would not, but as Doug told me later, with all the #Crime, #Hate, #Terror, #Warfare & #Violence tearing away at #The_Heart_of_Humanity & The #Fabric_of_American_Society every single Day (Day-in and Day-out), my #HOLIDATES symbolized a gentle, yet constant Reminder that #Hope & #Good_Things could happen.  #GoodTimes as @TheNormanLear would term The Sequence. Which, to me, is why Mr. Criss placed me on the TOP of The List of The #Event_Industry by saying I am:



“The Undisputed Champ of Holiday Creation.”



With the Article’s Title being:



Anyone can make up a holiday. This woman made up 1,900



NOW, as we rapidly approach The Onset of 2020 marking my 30TH Year #ABC: #Anniversary#Birthday#Celebration of being The #Gatekeeper_of_Eventology as Cody LaGrow of Newsy stated on April 3, 2018 [when We chatted for 30 Minutes], I continue to do what I do, because quite frankly, that’s what I am programmed to do.



Feel free to generously donate to my Institute of Eventology™ that needs to be set up immediately as I have NO HEIRS in which to leave this Amassment of Literary Works that makes our DAYS most special and significant.



tinyurl.com/ychjtrk7



For Questions or Queries, feel free to #ASK.


No comments: