Thursday, September 6, 2018

Linking In with LinkedIn. How The Conversations add to our Daily Decisions. Putting the SASS into #September_Six! 9-6-18: Viewpoints by ASK: AdrienneSiouxKoopersmith.

ASK/Chicago:
Thursday, September 6, 2018
...Answers to "Think Thoughts" by...


An interesting Slew of Posts welcomed me when I checked into my LinkedIn Account this Morning, the First Thursday of September before I prepared Cali's breakfast (as photographed above). No one knows why this occurred as I'm a particular Reader-at-large; however I was glad these grabbed my Attention and I was able to add my Dime's Worth. After all, with Inflation my 2 Cents worth has soared.  So interesting that I decided to share and list them here so I'd have access to them later  and perhaps others would like to read as well.


Without further adieu (as there may be more) awaiting me, those are next:


9-6-2016 - 655 am cst


No, it doesn't. The THRiLL has always been an Act in #The_Process. It's bin the most exciting Event every single Day thru & thru since Inception. All depends on ONE's Perspective. Enter: my EVENTOLOGY, the Literary Genre, I created on July 25, 1990 that I created and intro'd to the WORLD. Turns 30 on July 25, 2020. That's nearly 1/2 of my Life-to-date. The entire Year 2020 is Year of Eventology & The Eventologist, giving more Insights into my Thinking and how I create the 34 Categories of Holidates that bring the Best of Times to Humanity. Stay tuned.

======================

6:58 AM CST


Same here, Dan. It's as if SRB is looking right over my shoulder. He's on my Bucket List of PPL to meet...someday, somewhere & in someway.

======================

7:03 am cst
I stopped SUN-BATHING in 1977. Now, 41 years later I have 2 huge BLOTCHES - brown spots on my forehead that are OH SO unsightly. Granted: TAKE THIS IN. I did not go out in the Sun for over 40 years & they appeared. NOT age spots, but SUN SPOTS as the damage caused by the SUN til I was 25 kept right on destroying cells on my once-pretty face. Therefore, a HAT - baseball cap, scarf and sunscreen ARE necessary, especially since there's things happening in our body we never know about and this is ONE of them. Yes, I'm still shocked. Looking for a great #Cosmetic_Surgery who wants to remove these - Chicago based - so we can make a POINT about this as most PPL are not privy, don't know or don't care. Know any? Keep your young ones safe, Parents. 



7:10 AM 


Let's take this one additional STEP. having Sound Mental Health also affects our Cats & Dogs. Do you think it's FUN being cooped up in a small city apartment; looking outside of a WINDOW when you were once (as a species) a wild animal? I'm sure someone - a great animal behaviorist - like Britain's MICHAEL FOX (who I studied under at Washington University in St. Louis in Spring of 1974) would agree with me. Which is WHY I take my Cat, Cali the Calico outside 3-5 times daily (dependent on the weather) for long, lovely walks in our OUTBACK which is "out back" - a place where Nature abounds. Birds sing & soar; Bunnies hop wildly; Squirrels scamper. We actually are WALKING each other. She will run for an entire 1/2 block to get to her Favorite Hiding Space. We all can find a SPACE OF GREEN - give yourself even 30 minutes a DAY, you'll feel like a NEW PERSON & I'm sure this would also CUT DOWN on Outbreaks of Violence, Hate, etc. OUTBACK, not OUTBREAKS. Interesting for Purina & major PET INDUSTRY Officials to check into. When Cali comes in; she drinks water; eliminates, grabs a bite to snack on & then naps; happily as can BE. City CATS must be treated with RESPECT; think of their Welfare FIRST if UR righteous Animal Lover.


 


Blue-Zoo Animation Studio:  17,099 followers

Sept. 6, 2018 - 6:18 PM CST


Today is Fight Procrastination Day. If you're struggling to get motivated and would like some time management tips from our hard-working Zooers, read on. Or save it till later.... 
https://lnkd.in/gJAwgkD hashtag#fightprocrastinationday


My Response at 7:17 AM CST:

As "The Gatekeeper of EVENTOLOGY," the only Person on the Planet who has created over 1900 #HOLIDATES in 34 Categories since July 25, 1990 - recently featured on NPR's Planet Money, NBC/NYC, CNN, Newsy, WGN Morning News & New York Times, this is a super COOL Event. Your Timing is perfect; it's at the START OF SCHOOL; you've got a groovy Video to grab a person's attn as it did mine, plus you USE very "strong" Words: #Fight. #Procrastination. #Day. We do get lots done because of how High Tech Works; but what I would do is make this into Fight Procrastination Days; hold it on the 6th of every Month so it's embedded. Build on the PARTICIPATION you get every Month. Gives it more of a CHANCE to affect those who need it: The PROS of PRO_crast_in_ (((our))) Nation. And, of course, procrastinating is a global behavior! Have FUN with this! Love it, ZOOers who are DOers, not Procrastinators.
Cheers, ASK/Chicago - 9-6-2018.
PS: Teachers Take Notice! Please make sure it becomes part of the Twitter Chatter for 2day!
I'm at: @ASK_Koopersmith


because you've reached the End of Blog #1302 here.  


Feel free to  generously donate & support my 
Institute of Eventology
that contains 1900+ Holidates to celebrate
at:

tinyurl.com/ychjtrk7



2020 marks EVENTOLOGY's 30TH Year ABC:
Anniversary
Birthday
Celebration.
Thus declared as:
The Year of Eventology & The Year of The Eventologist
honoring the Strides I have made and given to Popular Culture
during the 20TH & 21ST Centuries.



Adrienne(dot)Sioux(dot)Koopersmith(at)gmail(dot)com
for
Questions
&
Questions.

Cali: My InsPURRation.



 



No comments: