LOST PENNY DAY ©1995 slated annually for February 12
a/k/a: Pennies From Heaven Day ©1998
Celebrating its 14TH Year in 2008
You find them scattered about on the Streets. They are tossed into Coffee Cans and Shoe Boxes and left, if not forgotten. They do slightly help in paying escalating taxes. Surprisingly, enough of them do add up significantly over Time. Occurring on President Lincoln’s Birthday (who is one of only a few Presidents found on both a Coin & Paper Bill), ‘Honest Abe’ is ASK’s favorite President even if she had not lived and made Illinois her permanent Residence. “Mr. Lincoln’s Character deserved to be immortalized in the Passages of Eventology ® per ASK’s Iconoclastic Techniques” as is found in The Pages of the Premier LOST PENNY DAY ©1995 Book.
Original Thoughts and Writings on said HOLIDATE revealed that LOST PENNY DAY ©1995 was a Time to collect Pennies (year-round) and then to donate said Sta$h to a worthy Institution on February 12TH – Lincoln’s Birthday.
After all, to a growing Segment of the Population (that was once the Middle Class), it’s easier to give a few Cents away than a Fin (slang for a Five Dollar Bill which Abraham Lincoln also graces). Today (with Times being as trying, meager and non-supplemental as they are), those Pennies can be carefully saved and then put to better usage by purchasing a winning Lottery Ticket or an Item that may be on $ale at Resale Outlets & Posts.
Other Proposals in the earliest of LOST PENNY DAY ©1995 Documentation foretold that Collections of those Lost Pennies should be given to The Charity of your Choice on February 12, honoring President Abraham Lincoln who is pictured on this Copper Coin. “After all,” according to KOOPERSMITH: “When a Penny is found, it is no longer lost. Put it towards a Great Cause and the Spiritual Aspect (the 6TH of 8 Virtues) of EVENTOLOGY ® is revealed.”
As President Lincoln’s 200TH Birthday draws near in February of 2009, stay tuned for more Eventological Festivities that ASK will be participating in penny-by-penny for that Gala. President Abe Lincoln was contacted in February of 1999 (for the 5TH Year Eventological Anniversary of (t)his HOLIDATE. No Voice was heard during this Séance but an Apparition appeared wearing a Stove Pipe Hat and full Beard Regalia (one of Mr. Lincoln’s later Styles of Dress), smiled and then left the Room, swinging the Door closed.
TV, RADIO, WEBCASTS, PUBLICATION & STORY IDEAS:
1. Lincoln’s 200TH Birthday takes place in February, 2009. With ASK as an Interviewer, contact the Experts at the Abraham Lincoln Bicentennial Commission in Washington, DC to discuss their Preparations for this colossal, once-in-a-lifetime Anniversary and obtain their Insights as to the Merits of how ‘Petty Change can make an astounding Difference,’ coin-by-coin.
2. Assign one of your Senior Staff Writers to interview ASK regarding the 5W’s of Journalism and how she created this unique Event, now in its 14TH year.
3. By the same Token, you may wish to HIRE ASK for 2008 for your Publication in a Column called: ASK, THE EVENTOLOGIST ®.
4. With The Bicentennial Anniversary of Lincoln's Birthday coming up shortly, the Emphasis of all Media should focus (from February, 2008 - December, 2000) be on how the Common Man (Woman and Child) follow in the footsteps of this unrivaled Person who made his indelible mark in extraordinary Ways and at a harrowing time when civility was not to be reckoned with; when Life was bleak, depressing and difficult; while wars were fought on American Turf and his own Personal Demons needed to be confronted without the Medical Advancements we have available to date.
5. Lost Penny Day ©1995 has been condensed into a 16-page Children’s Book, suitable for ages 3-8 in order for them to be properly introduced to the Eventological Style of Living Life in the 21ST Century. That Equation focuses on a healthier and wiser Outlook, instilling the Eight (8) Virtues that ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith inspires in others and promotes under the Auspices of: EVENTOLOGY ® The ART of EVENT-Making Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith’s Campaigns For Humanity ©1990.
An Assortment of Chicago Talent (Illustrators, Fine Artists, Water Colorists, Graphic Artists, Computer Graphic Artists and Cartoonists, as well as using ASK’s own Photographs) have been employed to illustrate said HOLIDATE ® according to Koopersmith’s specific Instructions. An astute Book Publisher (preferably from New York City) who has been in the Book Industry for 50+ years is currently being sought to distribute this poignant Series. Her ultimate Plan includes all 1,500+ of these classic, unique and original HOLIDATES, a complete Series (that fall into 35 specific Categories) and deluxe EVENT-O-PEDIA ® Set.
CLOSING STATEMENTS: Booklets and/or Info Sheets are/were created for this and the other 1,500+ HOLIDATES (that are housed in 35 distinct Genres) and are updated regularly. ASK’s EVENT-O-PEDIA ® was released in 1997. Upon EVENTOLOGY’s 20TH Year Anniversary, another EVENT Encyclopedia will be published.
PREDICTIONS FOR 2008:
According to ADRIENNE SIOUX KOOPERSMITH, Thematic Events are now aptly called: EVENTHEMES ® This Concept is elaborated moreso in THE CHRONICLES OF EVENTOLOGY ® and is the Basis of KOOPERSMITH’s 1,500+ HOLIDATES TO CELEBRATE. All HOLIDATES ® are meticulously placed on specifically chosen Dates of Appeal and specialized Seasons of The Year and have a decisive Theme and Drill that can be used for a wide Array of School Curriculums, Parties, Marketing Studies, Slow News Days, Social Clubs, Senior Citizen Gatherings, Radio & TV Programming, Life-in-General, etc. Because People are partial and gravitate towards Themes (in which they can plan future Activities around), ADRIENNE SIOUX KOOPERSMITH’s HOLIDATES (that fall into 35 specific Categories) are ideal in which to layout a Calendar, an Editorial Month or a Family’s, Individuals’, Media or School’s Agenda.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND/OR PLAGIARISM ACTS:
All HOLIDATES ® are copyrighted, protected by Law and archived in Washington, D.C. since July 25, 1990 when EVENTOLOGY officially was launched. None of these Events can be used in any Form without notifying and gaining the Express Permission of its Creator and Author: ADRIENNE SIOUX KOOPERSMITH at:
©1990-2007. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any Copyright Infringement of these HOLIDATES will be immediately turned over to Legal Prosecutors.