Wednesday, June 24, 2009

AS Koopersmith Update: 2300 Mile Milestone biked in only 13 Months...How this 56 year old stays fit as a fiddle.

Chicago, IL USA:

Considering the potholes, wind, rain and stormy weather, I just surpassed 2300 miles on my Bike today -- while biking in temperatures in the high 90s, over streets that are gutted with potholes and with car, truck and taxi drivers on cell phones, eating burgers and constantly being preoccupied by what they should not be doing: Driving behind the wheel.

The Benefits of Biking are tremendous as in exercising, cutting down on my carbon footprint and thereby saving the planet; conserving money on public transportation that does not necessarily mean I will get to my destination any earlier than WHEN I bike and getting a real cardio-vascular workout which are the 4 main reasons why I bike on a daily basis.

Now, what's your excuse?

Posted by: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Author: SKiN: How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 - 12:14 PM CST

No comments: