Saturday, August 22, 2009

Koopersmith peddles into the Record Books...again.

Chicago, IL USA:

The more you do something, the easier it gets. Or so they say.
Although they have never been properly defined, it' goes without saying that seems to be true. Such was the case when I made another Bikin' Milestone, clearing 2900 miles on my Bike as of today, August 22, 2009 -- while peddling the path I usually take. It was only a few weeks ago that I cleared 2800. Although I would like to see 3000 by Labor Day Weekend with the immense amount of work I have to do on my various Creative Projects, that may not be the case...well, at least, until they can equip a Bike with a Laptop that steers on its own...

For all those drivers who are not on their Bikes, the only thing I can say is:

SHAME ON YOU!

Posted by:
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Saturday, August 22, 2009 - 11:50 AM CST

No comments: