Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Koopersmith records another Biking Record. How an Active Senior(ita) stays active.

Chicago, IL USA:

As of Wednesday, August 12, 2009 during the 8 AM hour near the Intersection of South & Chicago Avenues in Evanston, IL I clocked in 2800 miles on my bike. It wasn't too long ago that I made the 2700 mark. With summer in the air and many of the potholes in Chicago (as we are known for Winter & Construction, our 2 prevailing Seasons) being filled (with what no on knows), travel by bike is at a premium. Not only does it save money, helps on the cardio-vascular and improves the Greenery (ie: controls excess gas and petro usage), but it's fun to PLAY THESE NUMBER GAMES. It acts as an incentive for not only myself, but others like me - who at 57+ do care for themselves in making wise decisions to:

BIKE instead of drive!

For more updates on the Artful Act of Aging according to me, stay tuned for frequent Updates listed under my Creative Writing Crusades known as:

AFSEE: Advocates For Senior Equality & Enrichment (C)2002.

The decisions you make for self-improvement are guaranteed a life-long trip -- and the best way to do that is on 2 wheels. And, feel free to quote me on that one, if you wish.

Posted by:
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 - 5:31 PM CST

No comments: