Sunday, February 28, 2010

Koopersmith makes 4040 on THE CHICAGO BIKE PATHS: Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 8:37 AM

Chicago, IL USA

As we close-out the Month of February, there's major CYCLING to do!

You may have wondered why I have not posted month updates for my CYCLING endeavors and it's been because I've been hard at work on SKiN's 2nd Script which is now on it's way to HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA to be read by top professionals.

However, today, bright and ear;y I got on my bike -- and made it to:

4040 miles.

Not a bad accomplishment since the BIKE was purchased on Memorial Day of 2008. There's no better exercise than biking and it not only helps cardiovascular but the GREEN MOVEMENT which is a sure-fire way on keeping our Environmemt as pollution free as possible1

A 3rd and final script is now on the drawing board that will be sent to Hollywood Producers by mid-April.

For any and all details, contact me at:

askoopersmith(at)hotmail(dot)com

Posted by: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 2 PM

No comments: