Thursday, October 28, 2010

Notes on Getting 2 The Top: October 28, 2010

Chicago, IL USA:

A year ago at this time (circa Halloween), I didn’t even have my first Movie Script written. And now, it’s going to be walked into 1 of the biggest Animation Studios in Hollywood as of Monday at 9 AM by 1 of the most prominent of all lit agents. I cannot tell U WHO – as I’m very superstitious & don’t want to jinx it. But just getting his attn means a lot to me considering the Times & the Competition. Oh, yes, since last year @ this time – by April of 2010, I completed 3 spec scripts – of a franchise of 7 that I have outlined. Writing is fun – I can’t think of anything better to do (even shopping doesn’t hold that excitement for me), but DAMN those LogLines are harder than writing 140 pages of conversation. Who sez Talent doesn’t exist east of the Rockies! If I can do it – so can you!

Cheers, Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Scriptwriter: Scriptapalooza’s Intl Screenplay Competition: 2010
Screenwriter: iN THE COMPANY OF ANTS ©2009-2010
Chicago, IL USA

Posted: 10-28-2010 – 4:44 PM CST

No comments: