Monday, December 31, 2012

Zooming Out of 2012: ASK's Dec 31, 2012 Commentary

EDITORIAL NOTE:  BLOG #952

The following is a response I made to a Fellow LINKED IN Friend for a comment he made. 

What are blogs for if not to immortalize our feelings.  Therefore, this one is getting posted today so that in 100 - 200 - 500 and/or 1000 years from now, if anyone is reading this, they will know exactly what I was thinking...Thinking those thoughts, that is: 


Hi TIM:  Happy New Year to you, too.  I had to laff, as I'm a writer also (of many grades and responsibilities) about your NY ReZ-OH-lutions.  On the top of any woman's list is her diet.  But now, that I've got that under control, I'm thinking of the more quality things in life - as to WHAT MATTERS and guess what...I almost feel like an Oprah Clone, of sorts.  It's not necessary to resolve anything - what's important is to keep on keeping on and to keep calm...as lots of things can go wrong - will go wrong - not that they SHOULD go wrong...but keeping a positive outlook will help any old day of the year...whether it's a new month - a new year - or the start of a new moment! 

Have a Happy One, TIM! 

BWA: Best Wishes Always,

Cheers, ASK: Screenwriter - Author - Eventologist - Promoter

Chicago - IL USA 12-31-2012 - 12:50 PM CST

No comments: