Tuesday, April 16, 2013

When Life doles out the Good, the Bad & the Wicked. How YOU can help me Today.


ASK’s URGENT REQUEST: 

I need your help today in getting my Plight known.  In a nutshell, I am on the Verge of being evicted with approximately 200 Xerox boxes of prized Written Work I have been creating the last 55 years.  Although I’m 60.5 (a bona fide Senior now), I have been writing since I learned the alphabet at age 5.  As circumstances began to unravel in January of 2012, I had 2 significant and highly commercial Bodies of Material stolen (copyright infringed upon) in 2012 by 2 companies and aired on NBC, 1 of the 3 top broadcasting systems in the continental USA for 25 days.  One party is worth over $110,000,000. The other is worth $10,000,000+.  My attorney died of an aneurism in late August of 2012.  As of today’s date, I’ve not been able successful in finding a replacement for him.

My apartment building (home) of 22.5 years (more than 1/3 of my life) has been sold and is slated to become a Condo Conversion.  As a 3 story brick walk-up, the east  portion of the structure is already ‘under construction.’  I live on the west side.   A 25 day airing of TV Commercials in prime time would have netted me a small fortune (as well as name recognition, unlimited exposure and new clients) that would have allowed me to move-out comfortably.

But, I am currently penniless from trying to win my 2 cases and will be out on the streets of Chicago (slated as the most violent city in the States) unless I get your Help and that of your Friends,  Family, Neighbors, C0-Workers, etc. 

My Blog clearly states I would like to work for someone in the Social Media Networking (mainly Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn, which I excel in) Communications Industry for a Person(ality) or Company once I get resettled.  This has to happen within the next week since May is approaching -  the month in which many people move.  I am squatting ‘right now.’

HOW YOU CAN HELP:   I need to have  my Public Relations – Advertising  - Marketing – Branding  services  ‘retained.’   This is a typical procedure in the Public Relations Field.  I need an  advance of $36,000 that boils down to $3,000 a month.   We would sign a binding contract I would begin working for that person/company in early June, once securely settled.  This is a Win-Win Situation for the both of us. 

Why?  Because I have garnered the following Media Attention for my Works the last 20+ years and can do the same for you.

USA Today, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Insight Magazine, The Chicago Tribune, The Chicago Sun-Times, Time Magazine,  ESPN: The Magazine; Fast Company, Redbook, More Magazine, Woman’s World, Sports Illustrated For Kids, Village Voice, Nickelodeon, The Times Picayune, The Gainesville Sun, The Springfield News-Leader, Dave Egger’s Might Magazine, The Milwaukee-Journal-Sentinel, The Detroit Free Press, The Daily Herald, The Fort Worth Star-Telegram, The Atlanta Journal Constitution, The Advocate/Greenwich Time, The San Antonio Express, The Dallas Morning News, Skyline, The Seattle Post-Intelligencer, Home Cooking, Cooking Light, Chase’s Calendar of Events, The Daily Northwestern, Popular Photography and Imaging, Shutterbug, Kennedy’s Confection (London, England), Eric Cohen Books (Israel) and an Estonian Newspaper as well as an endless Assortment of Websites, Blogs, Facebook Postings, ‘Tweets’ on  Twitter and employing other popular Social Networks since 1984.  Besides being the Guest on over 3,000 Radio Interviews (including The Voice of America since 1990), ABC, NBC, CBS & MSNBC Television Networks have also featured me for my Creation of these Creative Words + Works.

 

Time is of the essence now.  Please email me first at:

 

askoopersmith(at)Hotmail(dot)com

 

so we can set up a time to talk and discuss this matter further and how it can mutually benefit both of us.  Chicago is on CST Time.  Because most of us are Writers (of varying degrees and genres) today, I am also anxious to get MY STORY  ‘out there’ as a Human Interest Article –one that can and should be shared with others as we try to carve our Career, a special Niche and set a Precedence in The Arts.  After all, with the Proliferation of the Internet, scoundrels like the 2 parties that STOLE MY COPYRIGHTED WORDS can strike anywhere – anytime and anyone.  They can.  They will. They continue to do so.  Taking a stand against them is necessary.

Therefore, I urge you to check out the three (3) Interactive Platforms I have created to publicize my Plight, mainly at:

My Blog called KOOPERSMITHIN’ Entry at:

 

 

 

My GIVEFORWARD.COM Fundraiser at:

 

 

 

 

My CARE2.COM Petition at:

 

so that the Wheels of Justice can begin working and that I may be able to return to an easier way of life, knowing that I have also prevented others from falling into this perilous Pitfall that destroys a Career (that took a lifetime to build) all within a :30 second commercial. 

 

 

Because I am now a BabyBoomer (60, single and now struggling), this may appeal to Senior Publications as well because, according to Lahle Wolfe at ABOUT.com, specifically at:  http://preview.tinyurl.com/c4tgrov she cites the following rocketing statistic that: 

 

 

Every day 10,000 Americans turn 60 that number is equivalent to 3,650,000 new Seniors every year.

 

As Mr. Jeffrey McMahon, SA stated on my Petition (dated Apr 16, 01:03)


  “Creativity is sacrosanct. Theft is abhorrent”.

 

I know you can relate to that.

 

IN CLOSING:  Thank you for your Time and Effort in perusing my Special Request.  I hope you will forward, share and reTweet my STORY and Special Request here to those who can further its Cause.  That would be greatly appreciated. 

Sincerely,

ASK: ADRiENNE SiOUX KOOPERSMiTH

STUDIO 1437

“People read what ASK writes about…”

Chicago, Illinois USA

 

847-630-9201 – ASK’s Cell

847-448-0544 – Voice Mail

 

Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith(at)gmail(dot)com

 

http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/

 

f: Facebook.com/Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith

  Twitter.com/ASK_KOOPERSMITH

Linkedin.com/ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

No comments: