Tuesday, December 16, 2008

IF I WERE...Christian V. Siriano

A NEW SERIES PRESENTED ON THE KOOPERSMITHin' BLOG DEPICTING STATE(s) OF THE ART(s) primarily:
PRAM - Public Relations - Advertising - Marketing Concepts & Ideologies

aimed at a universally renown and/or specific Multi-Media Personality.

FOR TODAY: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, IF I WERE...focuses on Fashion Designer:

Christian V. Siriano

This Glorious Idea for your 2009 Marketing Strategies centers on this Quotation:

“Words (to me) are what Fabric is to you.”
Quote of ASK
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 – 10:22 AM

And with that Thought in mind, I couldn’t help but ‘notice’ that CVS' Initials spell out:

CVS

which is one of my favorite Chain Stores – it’s a Market/Pharmacy here in ‘these parts’ that I frequent on a regular bases.

ASK's EXPLANATION & CREATIVE REASONING:

Part of my FAUX FUR FRIDAYS ® Concept involves me depicted as PaperDoll clad in Faux Fur. Since CVS' Fashion Line is something girls/women of all ages would love to wear, how about making an Assortment of his Garments into Paper Doll Books that are sold exclusively to CVS, the Market/Pharmacy? This would not only increase his Earnings, but it would inspire young Women & Men who want to pursue a Career in Fashion. I think it would be a dynamic FIRST and become yet ‘The Talk of the Town…’ Let’s make that ‘TOWNS’ (as in plural) where CVS Stores are found. In 3 Words only, the Inside Motto could be:

CVS does CVS

is how We could term that Marketing Ploy. The Paper Doll Book could come out seasonally.

-- It could have Outfits for special Events, Occasions or Holidays.
-- It could present pertinent autobiographical Info & Insights on CVS.

That is, UPDATE the ‘older Paper Doll Books’ from the previous Decades, since ‘after all,’ We are (purportedly) a Paperless Society, but then, We aren’t. To me, if I were ‘CVS Corporate,’ CHRISTIAN would be a ‘shoe-in’ for this variety of long-term Marketing Plan. FUR-thermore, I don’t think any other high profile Designer is pursuing this new Avenue and thinking ‘out of the box’ in this manner. It definitely would be an Adventure! And, you may be finding other Fashion Designers changing their Initials (as well) and thinking:

“Why didn’t I think of that!”

And you read it here FIRST.

ASK's EDITORIAL NOTE:
IF I WERE...is published whenever a Creative Marketing Thought comes to mind. If you have any Referrals that need the Koopersmith Touch, email me at:

askoopersmith(at)hotmail(dot)com
or
Faux(dot)Fur(dot)Fridays(at)gmail(dot)com

No comments: