Thursday, September 17, 2009

Along the Biker's Trail...

Chicago, IL USA

I struck the 3200 mile posting while riding my Bike - the Bike, that is. This happened on Wednesday, September 16, 2009 - near 7100 North Clark, while biking home from a long day at
promoting:

SKiN: How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race (C)2009,

my current Novel which is being rewritten into a screen production.

3200 miles and never leaving my County...now that's something to blog about!

Just a few weeks ago, it was 3100 miles. Like riding a bike and writing a book - if you keep at it, it's bound to reach the Finish Mark...mark my words...

Posted by: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Koopersmith's Global Communications
"People read what ASK writes about..."
Chicago, IL USA

Thursday, 9-17-9 - 10:46 AM CST

No comments: