Wednesday, April 14, 2010

4300 Miles in 23 months...you do the Math...

Chicago, IL USA

Miles and Math always seem to go together. As of today, April 13, 2010, I have peddled 4300 miles without even leaving my state -- I did leave the county on a few occasions. And now with Spring/Summer entering into the picture, I hope to accrue at least 100 miles every day now. Well, that would be a bit too much since work falls into the computation but for those who need to trim down and build up their cardiovascular, I certainly urge them to trade in the car for a bike and leave a few minutes early. The exercise will turn you into a healthier person; as well as being greener for the environment.

On the road with...

Posted by: ASK Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 2:17 PM CST

=============================================================

No comments: