Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SKiNsights from Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith. The Release is on...

SKiNsights
SKiN + insights = SKiNsights®
From ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
The eNewsletter: Premier Edition*


Chicago, IL USA: As I sit and think of whom my audience is, I really don’t have to go any further than the Name of my Manuscript and its 5 adjoining Sequels unbrella’d under the Title of:

SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature™
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race ©2009.

This 4-letter word alone says it all. Because you and all others are clad in SKiN and in the briefest manner (since time is precious and attention spans are short) you are receiving this eNote.

Not all people with Skin have email.

However, all people do have Skin. This is the common denominator that joins us all.

Therefore, only about 50,000,000 of these SKiNsights are being released today and yes, you are one of the lucky ones.

My 2 main Focuses today are to tell you about my latest Creative Endeavor and to entice an Industry Pro. That’s because not all People with Skin have accessible Email Addresses. Therefore, I’m hoping that if you have access to any influential and prestigious movie producers and/or book publishers, you can help me get the Intro Package to that person.

Your Comments are always appreciated. For any thoughts or comments you may have on SKiN, Racism and Living in The 21ST Century, please contact me at:

askoopersmith(at)hotmail(dot)com

Copies of the first Half of Project: SKiN are now for sale.

Posted at: KOOPERSMITHin®, The Blog at: http://adriennesiouxkoopersmith.blogspot.com/
on Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - 2:42 PM cst

No comments: