Thursday, May 6, 2010

SKiN ©2010: The Script, The Book & The Odyssey. The May 6, 2010 Edition.

Chicago, IL USA: The great thing about being in the SKiN you are in is that you can make the most of it. After all, there are 24 hours in a given day and if you even stay up and produce for 1/2 that amount of time, you'll have a heap of positives accumulated by the end of the day. Keep doing this and it's bound to get bigger and better.

With that thought in mind, I decided to improve the communication skills here at KOOPERSMITH' GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS - my PRAM: Public Relations - Advertising - Marketing Firm that I've headed since 1979 - now going strong the last 31 years. How was I going to do this? By embracing Social Networks more than I do. I sat in on a terrific Seminar brought to you by the Community Media Workshop of Chicago headed by Diana Pardo where Twitter was the main topic. It's been over with by 90 minutes now and I now have 2 Tweet-ative accounts. And this could not be more fun.

FYI,for the details you can always pick up the DUMMIES BOOK OF TWITTERING. I highly recommend it for promotionals as:

SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature (TM)
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race (C)2009

and just to find out about everything that is going on. Altho we must keep it to 140 characters, this is a great way to learn the fine art of brevity. And, as I asked at the end of the Presentation:

Is there a Twitters' Anonymous group? If not now, soon, I'm sure.

My handle is:

@adrskoopersmith

CHANGING THE TOPIC NOW:

#1) I've reached 4500 miles on my Bike as of today's date since May 29, 2008.

#2) My Campaign called V-8 @ 58 (R) is working out for me. The goal is to drink 3 glasses of V-8 every day through May, 2010 and see how it improves my health - ie: via the SKiN that I'm in. If I connect #1 with #2, the results may prove beneficial. That's the aim as summer grows nearer. And won't that call for a fine TWEET n TWITTER

Posted by: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Thursday, May 6, 2010

No comments: