Thursday, May 13, 2010

Suave Shampoo - A Testimonial to make your Hair fall out.

Chicago, IL USA: As written to the SUAVE for their May 13, 2010 contest:

Dear Suave Staffers:

I am so pleased to be writing to you. Got a minute to e-chat? I do! Got Milk? Nope, I got hair!

Briefly, I am 57 and have waist length hair that gets compliments every day. Why? Because I tell them "I use SUAVE." I also won the Chicago Competition of SHE's GOT THE LOOK in Oct of 2008 - which was, of course, because of my MANE. Just had to tell you - since your line of Shampoo & conditioner made it ALL possible. If you need me for advertisements or Tv commercials, let me know -- no one has a head of hair like mine.

I am also the Founder of INTERNATIONAL HAIR-itage (R) Days that I began 15 years celebrating my Look of Ageless at any age.

Sincerely,
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Author: SKiN: Sacred Kinship in Nature (TM)
How 10 Beloved Plush Toys Redefine Race (C)2009

Emailed: 5-13-2010 - 2:55 PM

No comments: