Sunday, January 23, 2011

Adrienne Day,Intl slated for January 23, 2011 - 10TH Annual...

Chicago, IL USA:

Initially created to saluate me for the (now) 1900 Holidates I created in the name of:

EVENTOLOGY (R)
The Art of Event-Making
Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith's Campaigns for Humanity (C)1990

Adrienne Day (C)2001

is yet another Eric Zorn Original -- written by this profound Journalist who works for The Chicago Tribune. An entire decade has past as of today since he penned it!

Amazingly enough, Branding has come a long ways since that time and I still enjoy doing it - and sharing with those who still don't get it or realize that it is every day in our lives that counts in the long haul. Now your brand can be facebooked - twittered and socially networked in a zillion different ways.

To interview me about my HOLIDATE that fall into 39 precise categories, I may be contacted at:

askoopersmith(at)hotmail(dot)com

Posted by: ASK:
"The Premier Eventologist in the History of the World"
Title given to me by Eric Zorn -- as of January 23, 2001

Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 1:10 PM CST

No comments: