Tuesday, January 11, 2011

International Thank You Days: #18. Does Snow count?

Chicago, IL USA:

A FEW THOUGHTS FROM ITD's Creator follow:

With Intl Thank You Days here and upon us for the next 8 days, is it fair to ask:

Is 3 inches of snow something to be thankful about?

To skiiers and snowmobilists I would guess so, but for me who likes 70 degrees with a cool breeze coming off the lake, I'd have to disagree on that one. However, there are manypeople I am thankful for today -- who've made my life so much better; besides the riches that are found online and beneath my feet - the ability to move and get around, whatever the climate brings us.

Here's hoping you are as thankful for the blessings your life holds and is holding for you.

Posted by:
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
'America's Premier Eventologist'
Chicago, IL USA

Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2011 - 1:11 PM CST

No comments: