Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Free Blog-Burb for Norton Juster of The Phantom Tollbooth Fame

Chicago, IL USA:

As posted on my Facebook Account at:

http://www.facebook.com/people/Adrienne-Sioux-Koopersmith/539162572

on Thursday, January 13, 2011 - 11311 @ 11:31 AM CST:

GREAT TOPIC: Let's hear it for Reading.

The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster is my favorite book -- written in 1961 IF I had only read it then, I'd have a totally different out look on MATH & might even be a math or computer geek today. Better late than never - my Friend, NAOMI turned me on to it 2.5 years ago and I'm still talking about it and even devoted one of my blogs to it at Koopersmithin. Oh, yes, it's a Kid's Book with Adult meanings and symbols.

Cheers, ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Screenwriter - Author - Eventologist
Chicago, IL USA

Posted: 1-13-2011

No comments: