Wednesday, April 6, 2011

COUNTDOWN TO 60: The New Way to Approach Immortality by ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith

Chicago, IL USA

Doing the math, we see that there are 38 more weeks left in 2011 + 52 week in 2011 equating to only 90 more weeks till: THE BIG EVENT.

As of today, Wednesday, April 6, 2011 there R 90 more Weeks till I turn 60. It’s all Part & Parcel of my COUNTDOWN TO 60® that is my personal way of trying to get more done still that I usually would @ any other time in my (so-called) Life. As the Creator of AFSEE: Advocates For Senior Equality & Enrichment ®, a group I started on February 18, 2002 – just about 6 months shy of my 50TH, I find that writing about AGING is quite therapeutic because once the piece/text is done, U know U R not as young as U used 2 B! Many of us BabyBoomers R aging – if we do it gracefully, that alone will be left 2 each of us as Individuals. Press on!

Posted by: ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Screenwriter - Author - Eventologist
Chicago - IL USA

Posted: 4-6-2011 - 3:25 PM CST

No comments: