Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The GABBY AWARDS: 2011 - Winners announced at:

The USA GREEK REPORTER's online edition precisely at:

http://usa.greekreporter.com/2011/06/04/the-gabby-award-winners/

As I posted on my Facebook Page & here on my Blog:

Some of my best friends & inspirations throughout my life so far (first 58.5 years) have been Greek and/or of Greek Descent. And for this reason, I wrote up a 'FB' note and posted it at facebook.com/Adrienne.Sioux.Koopersmith to draw attn to this Award that means so much to so many deserving Nominees.

In essence that FB note stated:

CONGRATULATIONS 2 all the Gabby Award Winners & the Nominees who starred in NYC @ their Annual Gala. Included were Tina Fey, Ted Leonsis, the Founder of SnagFilms, Arianna Huffington, Louis Psihoyios, Zach Galifianakis, Constantine Maroulis & John Varvatos 2 name a few. The USA Greek Reporter penned a superb article @ http://bit.ly/iTHSZM

if U care 2 read some more... And that's all from me for today! BTW: I just discovered your website here and will frequent it often, I'm sure! Continued Success! Cheers, ASK @ 1:54 PM - 6-7-2011


What the Greeks have given the world touches every part of our lives. Taking a moment to thank them is a common courtesy we should all attempt to do when we can.

Posted by:
ASK: Adrienne Sioux Koopersmith
Screenwriter - Author - Eventologist
STUDIO 1437
Chicago, IL USA

Posted: Tuesday, June 7, 2011 - 2:02 PM CST

No comments: